Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your Testosterone SHUT DOWN? FIX IT!

lonewulf said:
does anastrozole stimulate test production to some degree, or just keep it from converting to estrogen?-WULF

Some do believe that estrogen inhibitors help but I have my doubts.

RG:)

Realgains, A side question. Did I understand you to say that test, tren ect can still be absorbed through fat?

ROLGOR said:
Realgains, A side question. Did I understand you to say that test, tren ect can still be absorbed through fat?

Sure.... but it will take some time and it hurts like a mother too....not a good idea.

RG please tell me what you think. I tried to post this several times with no real response. I now have three weeks left on my 8 week test and anavar cycle. I have put on very lean mass (saying this because I don't think I have any water retention I am still 5-6%BF but my nips are a tiny bit puffy and THO. No iching or discomfort, or lumps though. I wanted to start taking nolva now in hope that it will help a little with my nips. Here is my post cycle please tell me what you think
nolva asap what dose????
7days after last cyp shot 2ius HCG every other day for ten days
12 days after last cyp shot clomid 250mg day 1 100mg 2-10 50mg to complete 3 weeks of clomid.
I didn't think you could use nolva and clomid together if I can what does would you recomend TONS of Karma coming at ya thanks in advance

HCG is best placed in the fridge once mixed; the life of it once refrigerated is 30days from what I heard.
HCG is used to bring back your normal test levels which will peak but slightly lower to a normal stable level, which I found out from getting tested before HCG with a test level of 520+nmol/L and then repeated the test twice during and after HCG.
My next cycle I do that goes over 16wks I plan on also running HCG just past the mid point and again at the end before clomid as I heard some have, and since I felt awesome at the end of this long cycle after HCG I just have to throw it in mid cycle just to be a happy camper.

T20, my experience from previous cycles is that I ran HCG @ 1500iu/every 4th day for 10,000iu’s. as well as 40mg/novaldex then clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/for 10, 50mg/for 10. Nolvadex only needs to be used during HCG as clomid properties are also an estrogen inhibitor.
Are you using any anti’e’s??? Liquidex?
Start Nolvadex @ 40mg/ed if nips are getting irritated and run until 3th day into clomid as Nolva is stronger against inhibiting estrogen production.
Hope this will help

Slider

Reactions: T2O
Realgains said:

During a cycle do not take large hits of HCG or you will desensitize the testes to LH...stick to 300-500iu's at a time.

BUT!...if you are shut down after a cycle and will not respond to normal clomid therapy then you need to follow my advice.
HCG can be taken subQ due to the small amount injected and its composition. Steroids can be taken sub Q too but it will hurt like HELL!

I tried to inject HCG sub Q but it hurt too much... what did I do wrong? I maybe injected 0.1ml, and had to shoot the leftover 0.4ml in my quad. Did I inject too close to the skin? (nerves and pain receptors...???)

Realgains said:

The good news is that permanent shut down is very rare bro. Usually the nuts come back but it can take some time.

Did you use clomid post cycle and if so for how long?

RG
:)

REAL:
I have 1 more test injection before I begin my post-cycle regimen. This is my first cycle, and I had the blood work done prior to starting. It took a while for the blood work to come back, and I got tired of waiting for the results, so I got started with my cycle. I was pretty sure there was a problem with my pre-cycle natural test - which is why I started researching this board to begin with. I am very pleased with the results of the cycle, and if I can make a complete recovery of my natural test, that's all I can ask for.

All the info I used for my cycle I got here, and the research has paid off.

All my post cycle regimen will be centered on things I've learned from this board.

It goes without saying that I'm a thousand times better off from knowledge gained here than I would have been if I relied only on my doctor.

To date, the doc's mentioned nothing about seeing an endocrinologist, how the HPTA works, that hormone replacement is for life, etc. He prescribed 250mg/month of enanthate the week after I started my cycle because that's when the bloodwork came back. I've made use of what he's prescribed and included it with my cycle, but I don't want to rely on it for life.

I am damn glad to hear that permanent shutdown is extremely rare.

Top Bottom