Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 or 500 for beginner

f4209211

I was talking to this guy in the gym today who's real juice veteran and told him about my cycle 250 SUS and 200 DECA a week. He told me that i should up my SUS to 500 as 250 is way too low and if i wanted to i could drop the DECA as well.

When i asked him what he was on. He said he does feel a thing unless he shoot SUS 1000 a week. What do you guys think, Is 500 SUS a week for a first time too much or acceptable

I am proof that 250 sust/wk and 200 deca/wk can be enough. I gained 30lbs as my cycle is just winding down now.

You should list your stats height/weight/age for help. I think most people will tell you to use atleast 300-400mg deca/wk and some will say run sust at 500 but that is a good beginners cycle.

It's acceptable but you could start off with 250 a week alone even and make good gains. Even 250mg sus a week along with 200mg deca a week is a good start. No need to boatload off the bat bro. Alot of it depends on genetics, the way you eat, train and rest as well.

I like the sust. without the deca, then when you grow like a weed you will develop a fondness for test, thus including it in every cycle you ever use again, or maybe you hate its side effects and never use it again, but you will know what pos. and neg. effects it has on you without having to guess whether it was the deca or the test that did this or that to you.

not sure of your goals but at 200 lbs and first cycle i would do the followig: wks 1-8 500 sust, wks 4-12 300 deca , end of week 8 drop calories start to try and lose some bf that was accumulated from 8 week sust, deca will aid with fatloss and help maintain muscle and hardness, keep in mind its ok to take it week to week and go by how you feel with your results at any given time, then decide wether you need more or less

SmooThy5464 said:
i say 500 mg sust and 400 mg deca but its up to u man...

You dont need much your first time around to gain like crazy...save the heavier cycles for when you need them. Just go with 500 mgs/wk of test and you should see good results.

Top Bottom