Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Specto anadrol and winstrol

alphamaleiii

never posted. please don't flame.
i just received some spectro labs anadrol and winstrol. (1000 of each to be exact) Now i have a ton of shit bit i am a bit worried about taking the two together as they are both liver toxic. I have been taking one of each for 7 days now and gained 5 lbs. How long should this cycle last? How long should I wait before I can get back on. I have done a few searches and read where you should take 8 weeks off before starting back. I guess i really just wanted some feedback on a cycle of this at 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Bad or okay?
Thanks for any advice or info!!!

email me at [email protected] if you don't want to post. again all opinions are appreciated.

I wouldnt do them both together.
What kind of cycle is it? Orals only?
Dont run the Dbol for more than 6 weeks straight.
And remember Time on= Time off

Just because you have never posted, does not excuse you from being flamed. Clearly something is missing upstairs.

Did you just randomly order shit and start popping to see what happens?!? Next time do some research and plan your cycle.

I am no expert by any means, but I image the two will compound liver toxicity, although most would probably suggest not to, I would think you can probably take the 2 together but keep the dosages lower. Read up on ALA it's supposed to be highly beneficial re: liver toxicity.

It say in your Bio that you have used AS for over 7 years. If that's true I can't imagian how crappy your past cycles must have been.

-Ingram

what makes you say that my past cycles have been crappy? I think they have been pretty good. i have put on roughly 80 lbs in those last 7 years. thats not bad is it? didn't think so! And yes, i was REAL small when i started lifting. Typically my past cycles where test and drol. while my competition cycles are mainly winny halotestin, and trenbolone. But i have tried just about everything there is to try at least once in my life. My question was mainly for those with some experience with taking these two drugs at the same time as i have used both of these many times before but never together. Don't prejudge me before you know a little about me.

Ingram!!!

Hey Ingram!

Long time no see/speak! I had forgotten your name here and I had a comp crash and lost all my e-mail shit (heh including my hotmail password doh!)

How's things going?

If you still have my address, shoot me an email or I'll get ahold of you through here.

Top Bottom