Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol ONLY for 8 week CKD cutting cyc?

gUiLe

Toying with this idea now. Thinking of 50mg per day. Anavar is
just too expensive for me:(
g

why not? i used freakin PH's last cutting cycle and they helped me maintain all my muscle and i lost tons of fat. got compliments for getting "bigger" even though i lost about 10-15 lbs scale weight. :) so winstrol should work even better, of course taking all the usual precautions for the particular drug of use. I wonder if there is anyone who has used both anavar and winstrol in different cutting cycles, and how they compared. you hear stories of anavar only and great results and sometimes winstrol only with great results. just curious on the results with the same person though.

gUiLe said:
Toying with this idea now. Thinking of 50mg per day. Anavar is
just too expensive for me:(
g

if you are going to run gear which will enavadably keep you from recovering you HPTA functions then you might as well go full blast, say a moderate dose of test with femera or arimidex, test would do a much better job at preserving your muscle mass

why not use tren? it's cheaper usually, and wouldn't have the negative effects of a 17aa. Both would be best of course, but if i had to choose 1 it'd be tren.

Top Bottom