Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any truth to this about Clen?!?!

Little Rage

came across this on another website.

Clenbuterol is an Asthma medication which is catabolic to fat and anabolic to muscle. Clenbuterol is usually used to cut body fat prior to a show, however more & more this drug is being used as a dietary aid, not just by bodybuilders, but your average Joe or Josephine.

Clenbuterol is usually used at a dosage of 60-120 mcgs per day, divided throughout the day. 2 days on, 2 days off. Cycles usually last anything up to 26 weeks . Side Effects are common and can include nervousness, tremors of the hands, headaches and insomnia.

The anabolic effect of clenbuterol only becomes apparent after approximately four months when gains will be made of up to 10 % on your T2 muscle fibres, which make up about 8 % of your skeletal muscle tissue.

Have not seen that article but, the one I did see say's it increases the size of the heart in horses which can have serious implications on humans. saint7 Can't wait to see if they are right.

the anti catabolic properties tend to fall off around the 2 week mark. cycles usually consist of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a total of 12 weeks

since Clenbuterol hardly works for longer then 18 days

best is to go at it for 14-18 days, because using it 2 on 2 off only lets you waste your time. Just what i would do.

Jeff

Re: since Clenbuterol hardly works for longer then 18 days

Jeff_rys said:
best is to go at it for 14-18 days, because using it 2 on 2 off only lets you waste your time. Just what i would do.

Jeff

so you are stating to only use clen for a max of 18 days and then stop usage for how long?

Last edited:
26 week clen cycle, lol...that's pretty funny. the typical cycle should be 8-10 weeks, 12 weeks at most. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and should start with 2 .02mg pills and then increase each day till day 7 and the wheen your way back down to day 14. the 2 weeks off period should consist of an ECA three times a day. when i ate clean and did this I got ridiculously ripped and strong. just started again yesterday, but this time i'm stacking it with winny v(anabolic st). first time every taking pins by the way. i'm at 5'8, 235...hope to get to 195 asap

Ok, this is damn ridiculous.

The drug is NOT recognized in the US, NOT because it is ineffective, but BECAUSE ITS HALF LIFE IS TOO DAMN LONG.

It is a b2 adrenergic agonic. It has a half life of 48 hrs+ 2 days on and 2 days off woudlnt give ample time for the drug to clear the bottom, so cellular membrane receptors would continue to be downregulated. 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off is more like it! Use ECA or NYC in your "off" time.

NFG

dosnt ephedrine work through the samew receptors though? i read that ephedrine can cause the b2 receptors to become further down regulated. Wouldnt caffeine and yohimbine be better during the off time from clen?

Top Bottom