Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to cook ground beef during competition dieting?

SAF

I just cooked up about 1/2lb of ground beef and I was surprised to see a large amount of fatty oil that was produced from the cooking. I drained the oil and ate the beef with no salt, just onion powder. Is there a better method for cooking ground beef while trying to lose fat?

SAF

I use 93% lean ground beef and cook it on the George Foreman grill. A decent amount of fat still drains off. I use a little pepper on top of the meat, and a little spicy mustard

yup the foreman rocks, i found this stuff called siriachi hot sauce, I didn't spell it right but I love it, I use this on my gorund sirloin, chicken, eggs, and in tuna. It's really flavorful, it's usually found in the oriental section of grocery stores.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
yup the foreman rocks, i found this stuff called siriachi hot sauce, I didn't spell it right but I love it, I use this on my gorund sirloin, chicken, eggs, and in tuna. It's really flavorful, it's usually found in the oriental section of grocery stores.

Is it really hot? I bought this hot sauce called "Ass Kickin Hot Suace, Kick yo' Ass hot".......shit sucked...tangy at best. I need something that will make Churnobol seem like a cool breeze

yeah it's hot, but not to the point where you lose taste...I'm telling you I got many people hooked on it. It's called Sriracha Hot chili sauce, it comes in a plastic squeeze bottle with a green lid. Made by Huy Fong Foods. Has a picture of a Rooster on it. let me know if you ever try it.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
yeah it's hot, but not to the point where you lose taste...I'm telling you I got many people hooked on it. It's called Sriracha Hot chili sauce, it comes in a plastic squeeze bottle with a green lid. Made by Huy Fong Foods. Has a picture of a Rooster on it. let me know if you ever try it.

I'll look for it next time I'm in the supermarket.

I HAVE SOME HOT SAUCE THAT I CAN NOT HANDLE.

FOR BACKGROUND, I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO DOWN A WHOLE BOTTLE OF TABASCO ON ONE MEAL, WITHOUT EVEN SWEATING. I ONCE GREW MY OWN SCOTCH BONNETS.

AND I CAN'T HANDLE THIS HOT SAUCE. ONE DROP IS GOOD FOR AN ENTIRE BOWL OF SOUP.

Whole bottle of Tabasco in one sitting- shit no kiddin? Your ass must have reaped the wrath of hell when went to take a dump.

Top Bottom