Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Deca User

Cabra

Im currently on my third week of Deca and this is the first time I've put anything other than creatine in my body. My first 2 weeks were 450mg and last week was 600 mg. I plan on continuing this for the next 8 weeks (12 weeks total). Any opinions on my new cycle ? Should I continue with the creatine ? Im looking to make decent gains and add some mass. I have a lean figure. 6'4", 200 lbs and I work out every day. My diet is good with plenty of protein. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!!

Chazz
NY

that is a high dose for deca. when you take more than 400 mgs a week, you are at risk of getting progesterone induced gyno. Winny is thought to combat progesterone gyno.

Deca only?

If your cycle consist only of nandrolone decanoate, I would suggest you add 500mg of testosterone enathate.

In my experience deca dosen't add any remarkable gains, but only add mass. This is the reason for my advise regarding the testosterone enathate.

When finishing your cycle wait three weeks before starting clomid therapy. The clomid therapy should be as follows :
Day 1 : 300mg, next 10 days : 100mg, following 10 days : 50mg.

Winny is thought to combat progesterone gyno.
This is a disorted truth, my experience tells me that even at 50mg winstrol a day the deca will still cause progesterone side effects as gynocomastia. If you decide to use winstrol as an
anti-progesterone I would recommend at least 100mg every day.

However it will be much cheaper to lower the deca to 400mg per week and add the testosterone.

Most people I know have gotten great gains using deca only. Gain retention is very high post cycle (even without clomid but don't play around with that - use it). My personal experience agrees with this as I've run it at 200-300mg weekly and made very solid gains that didn't fade post cycle.

Test+deca is also very effective. Test also helps with libido problems sometimes experienced on a deca only cycle. If one wanted to minimize test - use 100mg of enanth/cyp per week. Provrion will also do the trick although not everyone suffers from the libido thing.

FYI - your doses are high esp. for a first time user. Drop your weekly dosage to 400mg or preferably 300mg. Consider your first few weeks an extended front load. Even at this dose you should gain well if everything is in order.

Cabra said:
Im currently on my third week of Deca and this is the first time I've put anything other than creatine in my body. My first 2 weeks were 450mg and last week was 600 mg. NY
I have used 600 mg is the past for 10 weeks and I was fine no gyno nice gaines ...but it was my 4th cycle and this is your first you should stick with 400mg per week maybe add some test at 500mg a week but you dont need to go over 400 on the deca your first time

More than enough.

I ran 200mg weekly (weeks 1 and 2 were 400mg frontloads) over 8 weeks and made very solid gains. I wasn't expecting much since I was using it to rehab a shoulder injury but I had been clean for over 2 years and gained like mad. At that point I was around 225 and had 10+ cycles under my belt - I respond well to low dosages so if you are a total newb and doubling mine you should be fine.

Be patient, the only way it won't work for you is if you fuck it up. If you listen to people on this board you'd think everyone has their training and diet perfect. Watch most roiders in the gym and you will see otherwise. Hopefully yours is solid as this is the real battle. You have more than enough drugs for significant effects - in 10 weeks you will have made a lot of progress. Newbs get anxious with long acting esters and are always messing with it. Give it time (I assume it's real stuff).

Top Bottom