Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Right age and time for HGH?

Jammin44

So I've been training in gyms for the last 7 years. And lifting seriously for the last 3. I'm 22 years old and did my first steroid cycle at 20. It was a simple test prop and anavar cycle. For 8 weeks. Since then I've done numerous cycles.. (Always used proper pct) and seem to get my best results from sustanon and Tren. 500mg of sustanon a week, and 300mg of tren. Shooting 1ml of each on a Monday/Thursday. I'm interested in trying HGH within the coming months..
My stats are..
22 years old
190lbs
Roughly 10% bf.
would I be too young to run HGH? And if I was able to use it. What iu/day would be best for building muscle? And for how long?Not so much interested in the fat loss side of things right now. Want to put as much size on as possible before worrying too much about cutting..
Any info would be great!
Thanks

How tall are you?

GH is a poor muscle builder, money is better spent elsewhere at your age. Numerous cycles under your belt and your not even over 200lbs yet? You dont need more pharmaceuticals you need better diet and training.

I'm 5'10. Yeah I did struggle with my diet for a while because of work etc. but it's the last few months I've got my diet on track..

Bro...just stop it really!!!

How are you less then 200lbs and you did all these cycles?

I did 3 cycles with only 2 compounds. Go get some dbol and test, then hop to the diet forum, they will help you there.

I have zero experience with HGH but at 25 I have no need for it. I'll wait till I'm Sylvester Stallone 's age.

I'm 5'10. Yeah I did struggle with my diet for a while because of work etc. but it's the last few months I've got my diet on track..

lol. you should have your diet in check before touching steroids in the first place. not sure how many times I need to repeat myself.

and if you have diet issues than HGH is not only going to be a waste for you but you could potentially feel worse on it .. use your trust fund money on food and supplements. you don't need steroids with your stats

trust me man......at 22 you cant afford to run a good dose of gh.

get it out of your head for now. its too much $$$, very very hard to get, (i know you have sources for oils, but GH is totally another story) and its really not going to help much if you were able to get a whole lot of it.

It does burn fat, but not how much most people would think. more recovery & overall wellness.

At 22 yrs old your natural HGH levels should still be good.
I think HGH is best reserved for the well advanced athlete.

Thanks for the replys guys. I could afford the gh. But I agree with you and think I won't bother. I just thought I'd ask. Always good to learn about this! I'm a very hard gainer putting weight on. But my diet is pretty good right now.. So I'll see how the next year goes. Thanks

Thanks for the replys guys. I could afford the gh. But I agree with you and think I won't bother. I just thought I'd ask. Always good to learn about this! I'm a very hard gainer putting weight on. But my diet is pretty good right now.. So I'll see how the next year goes. Thanks

you are a hard gainer because you don't know how to eat and your workouts don't put on mass, they probably burn mass. see this all the time at the gym.

one dude tells me the other day "I want to put on weight!" yet the guy does crossfit and a ton of running everyday and avoids carbs. i'm sure he uses the "i'm a hard gainer" excuse too. I told him stop being so fucking stubborn and start lifting to build mass instead of burning mass for an hour a day, and eat a freakin slice of pizza after his workouts to get in more carbs.

Top Bottom