Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and hairloss question?

Brett

i am scared of hairloss, i am thinking of winstrol and equipoise, i have read winny can be harsh on the hair, it does have a very short half life, so if i did notice hair loss, and i discontinued will it stop, i have read posts of people stopping winny and their hair falling out 2 months later? whats the deal? also, eq is really easy on the hair from my research i found that it is very unlikely to cause hairloss, right?

Brett,

Winny really fucked up my frontal hairline, but I made the vital mistake of deciding NOT TO TAKE CLOMID afterward. It was my only cycle of Winny, done with Test & Deca. The test & deca were run @ 200 mg/wk, a very small dose, and I had done a test/deca cycle before (500mg & 400mg respectively) and had no trouble with my hair. Of course I used clomid after that cycle. So I guess the bottom line is that this is just a reminder to make sure to use clomid after your winny cycle, or winny probably will have really adverse effects.

lbcjustin said:
Brett,

Winny really fucked up my frontal hairline, but I made the vital mistake of deciding NOT TO TAKE CLOMID afterward. It was my only cycle of Winny, done with Test & Deca. The test & deca were run @ 200 mg/wk, a very small dose, and I had done a test/deca cycle before (500mg & 400mg respectively) and had no trouble with my hair. Of course I used clomid after that cycle. So I guess the bottom line is that this is just a reminder to make sure to use clomid after your winny cycle, or winny probably will have really adverse effects.

Ummmmm yeah someone hasn't done there homework. :rolleyes:
Sooo, clomid helps you to keep your hair huh? :p

BRETT

I'd say stay away from winny if you want your hairline. That was my first cycle winny & eq, hairline hasn't been the same since.

Your results will be twice as good with a test cycle and hair sides probably close to the same. And by the way, I'm using propecia, nioxin, and saw palmeto-----> NO DAM LUCK, shit still comes out.
IF your predisposed to hairloss your in trouble, just like me

I understand the logic in your flame, fella, but I'm just reporting my personal experience. I do 500 mgs Test & 400 mgs Deca/wk for 10 wks, and follow w/Clomid therapy, and my hair stays intact. I end my second, shorter cycle 8 weeks later, w/the measly amounts of 200 mgs Test & 200 mgs Deca/wk, but with 25 mgs Winny/day, don't use the clomid, and my hair falls out FAST for about 2 months and then stops. Now I have a recessed front hairline that I'm using Rogaine on. I confess, I'm not a doctor, but I bet neither are you. I'm going to keep giving out my personal experiences to anyone who asks for them, and I'm going to act on my own personal experiences over any "scientific" study that can't account for every single factor. Clearly 1.)not using Clomid and having my hormone levels all out of whack or 2.)use of Winny had bad effects on my hairline. And I think this guy would want to hear that, given his question.;) No bad feelings.

lbcjustin said:
I understand the logic in your flame, fella, but I'm just reporting my personal experience. I do 500 mgs Test & 400 mgs Deca/wk for 10 wks, and follow w/Clomid therapy, and my hair stays intact. I end my second, shorter cycle 8 weeks later, w/the measly amounts of 200 mgs Test & 200 mgs Deca/wk, but with 25 mgs Winny/day, don't use the clomid, and my hair falls out FAST for about 2 months and then stops. Now I have a recessed front hairline that I'm using Rogaine on. I confess, I'm not a doctor, but I bet neither are you. I'm going to keep giving out my personal experiences to anyone who asks for them, and I'm going to act on my own personal experiences over any "scientific" study that can't account for every single factor. Clearly 1.)not using Clomid and having my hormone levels all out of whack or 2.)use of Winny had bad effects on my hairline. And I think this guy would want to hear that, given his question.;) No bad feelings.

That was a good reply bro. Hehehe sorry if I came off a little harsh on you I just like to mess around like that. Anyway, the reason I said this is because ok you went off everything right and you didn't have clomid. From a scientific standpoint how does this make sense that you lost hair? Oh and btw- doctors in general are horrible when it comes to overall steroid knowledge bro. Stick around in this game and you will see for yourself. But anyway, back to the point. Let's say your hormones are thrown out of whack when you come off due to your body producing less testosterone. Well, that would mean that you're body would actually be in a better position at this point to keep your hair since testosterone converts into dht via the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. The androgenic hormone DHT and a genetic predisposition of course is what is responsible for hairloss and since you have less test, that means less dht and therefore more hair. Still though it could just be that you had a bad rebound effect due to the hormones being all screwed up. The human body is a complicated thing ehh. ;)

Top Bottom