Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on buying Winstrol powder

Guys, two of my friends used the winny powder and they absolutely loved it. One of those guys is NATHAN if any of you know him. He also gave Ip winny a try and could beleive how much more potent the powder was. Ask him.

The winny powder is EXTREMELY easy to use gentleman. No need to cap it or anything.

You simply put it in bacardi Rum. That's it! lol 5grams of winny in 100ml of Bacardi will give you a 50mg/ml solution 100 servings.

It needs to be shaken before each use and it stays stable in the alcohol but it may take a while to dissolve the first time you blend the two.

Yeah I've heard of doing it this way. Won't the alcohol damage the steroid in anyway. Thats what I was worried about.

If you don't want to put it in alcohol, just put it in distilled water. Shake before each use. One of those little eye dropper bottles works best......

sounds good boyz... I'm still on for putting it in my eye though...haha;) ... However, I'm talking to my buddy who's doing his Ph.D in Chem and we're discussing the never ending debate of whether or not to inject or drink the winny. There seems to be some relationship between absorbtion and the blood alcohol content and the breakdown of the drug. It seems like the body will take up more when the blood levells of alcohol are higher... Let's talk about this some more... I'll do a search in the mean time... Not trying to start a war, just intelligent discussion....

Cheers.

I thnk you'll have some problems if you try and stick to only water. Use ethyl alcohol, ie bacardi or everlcear, it works. DO NOT use propylene glycol.

Suspension said:
Yeah bro's. I LOVE the winny powder. Awesome stuff. I mix with bacardi 151.

Do you do it the same as BigAndy's buddy? 100ml 151 Bacardi per 5grams for a 50ml/cc concentration? I wonder if more alcohol would not be better... Bump for anyone that knows... Like I was saying, my buddy and I were tooling around with some chemistry software and it seems that the higher the alcohol concentration, the better the absorbtion... However, I'm not sure if it's blood level, or volume of alcohol/mg of Winny... Keep this up there, I'm very interested...

BigAndy69 said:
Guys, two of my friends used the winny powder and they absolutely loved it. One of those guys is NATHAN if any of you know him. He also gave Ip winny a try and could beleive how much more potent the powder was. Ask him.

The winny powder is EXTREMELY easy to use gentleman. No need to cap it or anything.

You simply put it in bacardi Rum. That's it! lol 5grams of winny in 100ml of Bacardi will give you a 50mg/ml solution 100 servings.

It needs to be shaken before each use and it stays stable in the alcohol but it may take a while to dissolve the first time you blend the two.

This sounds like a great idea,would it work for anavar aswell?

Top Bottom