Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca gyno

xtrmFrog

I am soon to start a cycle with 600 mg/week Deca for 10-12 weeks. I am trying to find out what anti-estrogen I need to stock up on just in case I start showing signs of gyno.

I keep hearing that Nolvadex will not prevent gyno from Deca.
My question is, Will Arimidex/Liquidex prevent gyno from Deca.
I know that Arimidex/Liquidex actually prevents aromatizing where Nolvadex only blocks estrogen from attatching to your receptors.

If you have any other advice, let me know.
Any information would be helpful.

NO

Sorry bro, Nolvadex nor Liquidex will fight gyno from Deca. If this is your first cycle, I would do 300-400 a week for 8 to 10. When you get over 500, is when you start taking chances esp. if you are prone to gyno. My advice for you would be getting your hands on some Winstrol. I like Stanol-V best, but Winstrol can be harsh on the liver so if you don't mind, go for it. 10-12 on Deca in my opinion, is just too long. Throw in some Test. Propinate doin about 200-300mg every 3 days and use the liquidex every or every other day. 1/4 of Liquidex will do. Deca and Test. is a perfect stack. If you wanna, you can replace the Deca w/ Equpoise except you gotta shoot about 300mg every 3 days to get good results. Hope this helps bro, Masterpiece

i woul definately listen to everything masterpiece just explained. As I always suggest, I would not do deca by itself, you will not see good results from deca alone. Believe me.

If you don't understand Deca's protesterone sides why are you doing 600mgs/week? That's a heavy dose. I've ACTUALLY DONE cycles of 200mgs/week and 300mgs/week ALONE and gotten good results.

Winstrol is "thought" to help with Progesterone, it wouldn't be a bad idea to include it in your cycle.

If you wanna, you can replace the Deca w/ Equpoise except you gotta shoot about 300mg every 3 days
Huh? Why is that?

Only RU486 is proven to prevent gyno from Deca. Winstrol is thought to prevent progesterone gyno, but this isn't proven.

BigGuns2 said:
Only RU486 is proven to prevent gyno from Deca

But Ru486 is very bad for you.. I don't understand why people would use deca then ru486.. That defeats the whole purpose of the safety of Deca.

Top Bottom