Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The cause of "Deca-Dick"

S

Stew Meat

Deca, nandralone will give you deca dick at moderate dossages... eventually that is.

Testosterone must be present in the system in order for particular libido inducing chemicals to be released from the brain that causes the smooth muscle tissue surrounding the copus cavernosum of the penis to open up and allow it to fill with blood. Without testosterone in the system, there is no metabolites for this libido increasing hormone to be formed and blood is not allowed to fill the penis and cause an errection. however, high levels of testosterone can be related to increased ability to elicit and maintan an erection.

Nandralone converts to nortestosterone via 5-alpha reductase. Nortestosterone is NOT a metabolite for the formation of libido increasing hormone, but will bind to the androgen receptors in the hypothalamus and cause a shut/slow-down of LH from the pituatary which prevents the production of testosterone by the testicles... nandralone shuts down natural testosterone production (HPTA). Without testosterone in the body, the corpus cavernosum is not allowed to fill with blood and an erection is VERY unlikely...

All deca cycles should include at least some amount of testosterone.

-Stew

Well, if this is true, then could the same be said for fina? From all accounts, it shuts down natural test in a heartbeat.

I wonder what this 'therapeutic dose' is? Maybe 250mg test/week?

I hope so, because I am trying fina for the first time, and am running 250 test enanthate with it, just to make sure everything runs as it should, lol.

You should be 100% with 250mg weekly - I don't know if anyone ever found a bare minimum amount of test to run for keeping sexual and other functions probably in the 100mg range.

MadCow1 said:
You should be 100% with 250mg weekly - I don't know if anyone ever found a bare minimum amount of test to run for keeping sexual and other functions probably in the 100mg range.

50-100mg/wk will do fine at supporting sexual function...

Normal range is about 45-80mg/wk...

-Stew

Thanks - I always wondered about that. Just a bit above human weekly baseline production.

Most here just suggest at least 1/2 a gram with any stack so it's nice to get some facts.

I saw on the Discovery channel about Male contraceptives. There was one patient that was being injected with 100mg of test. once a week for several weeks and it actually worked well for him as birth control. This is pretty good, considering his libido probably increased... :D

Androgens trigger a feedback mechanism within the hypothalamus... When androgen levels are extremely high, there is no release of gonadotropin stimulating hormone which stimulates the release of FSH and LH... FSH (folicile stimulating hormone) stimulates the serotoli cells of the testicles to produce sperm. Without an FSH release, sperm counts will be VERY low. Serotoli cells comprise 75+% of the mass of the testicles... if your nuts are totally shrunk up, you are most likely infertile... otherwise, you probably have a high enough sperm count to impregnate and probably have at least some natural testosterone production as LH and FSH have not been totally hindered.

-Stew

That is why I always use at least 250mg of test when i use Deca and Tren...or maybe because I just like Test :D

Top Bottom