Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterol....CLENbuterol...

SweatChloe

I have bronchitis and my doctor prescribed me albuterol tablets. i got so excited because i took clen and am going to start taking it again in the end of april.
however, is albuterol anything like clenbuterol as far as fat burning? i know its a dumb question but i would be very excited if it did have fat burning effects! i just started taking albuterol and i have the same effects as my clen...very jittery, etc. thats why i ask.

thanks!

both are beta 2 agonists

BTW albuterol = salbutamol

read on a newsgroupo: Albuterol and Clenbuterol are from the same family but they work slightly different secondary to their structure. Which one works better? In this case you see quicker results with Clenbuterol because the quick acting form, but Volmax (extended release form of Albuterol) also works. I want to point out that if you are not dieting they are worthless both of them and I think they are overrated sometimes, so don't worry about which one works better, diet correctly and then worry about it, if you don't get as lean as you want the diet is the problem..

Top Bottom