Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK Brolys, starting my 1-AD/4-AD stack tomarrow

gsxr1000

So anyway, yeah 5 weeks, 300mg ED 1st week, 400mg 2nd week, 500mg 3rd week, 600mg 4th week, 600-700mg 5th week

Stacking with Avant Labs 4-A-Derm, and Optimum Pre-Load Creatine. Poppin' some r-ALA, selenium & silimaryn to keep the liver healthy, and some saw palmetto to hopefully offset the DHT from the 1-AD and keep the prostate in check, dunno if it'll help but what the hell.

Aside from that just lots of protein and 2 N-Large shakes a day.

Just weighed myself this morning and I was an even 200 lbs. 5'10, and I'm guestimating about 12-13% bf.

So I'll update this thread each Friday for the next 5 weeks to let you guys know how my progress is going.

Well, I never updated this last week since I got sick the 1st day I started the stack and I pretty much had to scrap the whole first week.............didn't lift a single day, FUCK!!!!.

Anyway, I recouped and started right into the 2nd week at 400mg ED of 1-AD on Monday, now Friday, I'm up 5 pounds and I have to say I've definately seen a strength increase, especially considering I just came off a month 1/2 layoff and a week of being sick. Can't wait to see how I look in 4 weeks.

2 weeks down now. Just finished 2nd week at 500 mg ED. Up 9 pounds it looks like. I started at 198, this morning I was 207. Upperbody is feeling very full. I can tell it's causing me to hold some water now definately. I'm hoping the 6-oxo post cycle will help to reduce this somewhat.

Strength has definately gone up, libido seems to be OK (got morning wood every day this week).

Starting 600 mg ED on Monday, I'll keep you guys posted.

;)

Congrats, I am also on the second week. I am up 12lbs and all my lifts are up from last week!

ughhhh i miss that feeling so much .... you know the one where you walk around with your upper body feeling stacked....

cant wait to do a stack after i return from the marine corps

Forgot to update last week. Just weighed myself, up to 210, so I'm only up another 3 pounds since last week, however, I can definately see that I've lost some bodyfat........so actual muscular weight increase might be more. Strength is still going up. I'm up several reps on pretty much all my lifts. I've easily added 1/2 inch to my upper arms, and 1 in. to my chest, whole upper body is feeling very full (also taking creatine and r-ALA, might be contributing).

So far after 3 solid weeks the only side effect I can notice is a slight libido drop and I'm definately holding more water than usual.

One more week and then I'll be switching right over to 6-oxo/Tribestan, Yohimburn DF and NYC, so I can cut up and drop this water retention ASAP. Let's hope I hold onto the muscle gain. I'll keep ya posted.

:p

Ran into a couple of dudes I haven't seen in a few months. They were all like, damn bro you put on some real size. They were all impressed. I'm definately impressed by the resutls.

:p

MrSebastian said:
I thought 1-AD didn't past through the liver like 1-TU? Does it or it doesn't?

What are you talking about??? Everything that goes into your body passes through the liver.............even injectable steroids, they pass through the liver at some point too.

Top Bottom