Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Workout Shakes + Experiences - Post 'Em Here

whoa, had the best chest day of my life yesterday. Maxed at 200.
i weigh 178! Eating like a horse is helping alot!

but same story, even though i wasnt able to move up to 205, i still wanted to try, had very slight fatigue(muscle fatigue yes, exhasuted, but i still WANTED to go)

Im liking this preworkout shake, plus the added calories are always a benefit.
But shit lately ive been sipping it through the workout like bunny and damn by the end im STARVING.

MM107 said:
whoa, had the best chest day of my life yesterday. Maxed at 200.
i weigh 178! Eating like a horse is helping alot!
.... been sipping it through the workout like bunny and damn by the end im STARVING.

I had my best chest day this morning, (best leg day previous week) ...

Again, I sipped my shake throughout the morning... 4 caps of purecee + 2 Cardio Breeze + 10 oz Gatorade w/ 2 Scoops ISO AGB ... diluted it with a little water so it would last longer.

On my flat bench I went up +10 lbs for 5-6 rest No spot No cheat.

Incline +15 from last week ... 1st set I accidentally loaded each side with 30 lbs + the OBB and managed a Full ROM rep lol. Then I realized I had 30 lbs total + the bar (not 60 lbs + the bar) lol :rolleyes:

Decline also +10lbs then + 10lbs more to finish ...

What ever is going on, I'm enjoying it b/c I'm cutting, not eating nearly as much as I was, and my lifts & strength have been ^^ ... I wonder when this will taper ...

Im hoping it Tapers After im bulking lol thats for sure, but buny imagine if you werent cutting and just maintaining, how much more u would be gaining.

Def seen some improvement, PLUS i got my partner doing the preworkout shakes and his lifts have increased as well. Crazy!

Good Luck Bunny! And GREAT PROGRESS DAMN Girl! your killin it!

MM107 said:
Im hoping it Tapers After im bulking lol thats for sure, but buny imagine if you werent cutting and just maintaining, how much more u would be gaining.Good Luck Bunny! And GREAT PROGRESS DAMN Girl! your killin it!
Thank you very much. :D I just got off ~ 16 week bulk so it's TIME to cut lol trust me, it's time, but I know what you're saying. I'm dying to see my ab veins again, I miss them.

if you work out first thing, this seems like a great idea. Other than that, I see no point but to consume water...postworkout shake is called postworkout for a reason IMHO

JKURZ, we are still taking the PostWorkout Shake.

We are doing our own "study" if you would, about the prenutrition shake,

we got the idea from a very good article reguarding glucose levels and prenutrition.
were giving it a try out and all seem to like it.

I train at night and use a 30 minute before shake through during (i'll finish it before the workout is over) then i'll eat a whole food meal 1.5 hours later usually.

I also take my 5 caps of PureCEE right when i start sipping my shake too. Sick pumps... works for ME!

works great for me, to each their own!

Listen to this one....

Me: Prenutrition Shake
Training Partner: NONE.
Now he usually picks me up, and i have his shakes for him and shit but i didnt have enough protein for his preshake, i had his PWO but no PRE.

LEt me say, i had the best Sqaut Day of my Life Again. Beat a Personal Record. (243LBS.)

But we also worked shoulders. Well, he ran out of Gas and i kept going. Now, i jumped into HIS routine. So he is at the sctrengh i am starting to get at. But he just seemed to loose his GAS.

I had enough to keep going heavy too.

Could be the PRenutrition, or could be 3000+ Cals/Day. BUT IM LOVING IT.

Top Bottom