Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG help please

2horns

Im getting a 15,000 iu kit containing- (3) amps of 5,000iu's each, plus (3) solvent(s). I want it to be 500iu/shot and i have never done HCG before, so i have little knowledge on what to do exactly from when i receive the kit, to making it. I have read alot of threads but i dont fully understand how i will be "making" it. I also want to know about storing it and all that stuff. I plan on using it sub-q.

Take one solution and one powder mix the two together, I personally use a syringe that is 1cc or 100iu, after mixing take a syringe and fill it to the 10iu mark this will be 500ius of hcg, ( if you are not using 1cc syringes and are using 3cc's you must get bacterostatic water and add to the hcg, you will need a sterile vial to do this you can take 5cc's of bac water and add it to one powder this will give you 1000iu per cc or .5cc's for 500ius)refriderate after constitution,

can you understand what i wrote?

cdownie927 said:
Take one solution and one powder mix the two together, I personally use a syringe that is 1cc or 100iu, after mixing take a syringe and fill it to the 10iu mark this will be 500ius of hcg, ( if you are not using 1cc syringes and are using 3cc's you must get bacterostatic water and add to the hcg, you will need a sterile vial to do this you can take 5cc's of bac water and add it to one powder this will give you 1000iu per cc or .5cc's for 500ius)refriderate after constitution,

can you understand what i wrote?

Take 1 amp and mix it with 5 solvents=1000iu/ml so 1/2ml=500iu

2horns said:
Im getting a 15,000 iu kit containing- (3) amps of 5,000iu's each, plus (3) solvent(s). I want it to be 500iu/shot and i have never done HCG before, so i have little knowledge on what to do exactly from when i receive the kit, to making it. I have read alot of threads but i dont fully understand how i will be "making" it. I also want to know about storing it and all that stuff. I plan on using it sub-q.

First remember that you shouldn't mix all 15kiu's at once, just do the first 5k. Take the 5k amp and mix in the 1 ml solution. Then take a slin pin and fill up each one 2/10 of the way, not very much at all. 1ml mixed would give you 10 pins of 500ius per pin. Keep it in the fridge too

All ya'all aint close on this one.

THROW AWAY the solvent. It is of no use to you. If you use it to mix the HCG, it will only last for a day or two max in the fridge. Any longer, the potency will diminish.

Go to www.getpinz.com. Order 30ml bacteriostatic water and sterile vials. Draw 1cc of BSH2O into a syringe. Open one 5000IU amp. Inject the BSH2O into the powder in the amp. You now have 1cc of HCG containing 5000IU's. Draw the liquid out of the amp and place in the sterile vial. Now draw 4 MORE cc's of BSH2O into your syringe. Add this to the sterile vial. This will give you 5cc's of HCG at 1000IU's per cc. To inject 500IU....use 1/2 cc. To inject 1000IU....use 1cc.

You must refrigerate the HCG. Mixed with BSH2O, it will last up to 30 days in the frig.

Straight???

Thanks to all. But how is there so many different ways to do this? Shouldnt there be ONE way that EVERYONE does it?

Top Bottom