Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

I do 4 or 5 sets for biceps once a week. I do a lot of hammer curls, which works the brachialis too. I feel my biceps get enough ork with either high volume chins r rows and they seem to grow without wasting too much time with iso-crap, that I really just do the one exercise a week so I don't get tendonitis from all the heavy pulling. Usually, at th end of my week, I pick 1 exercise, either hammer curls or barbell curls, or standing d-bell alternating curls, and I do 4-5 sets of 8, ot 5x5, followed by a set of 20. My biceps have a tendency to hypertrophy very easily, even with indirect work (can't say the same for my calves though, lol).

mm107 said:
Bunny, yea i know what has to go, its my breakfast, the bacon, its only 1 strip literally. So i know there is fat in it, but i consider it breakfast.

Thanks bunny for crackin the whip, im gonna try to find something else to eat morning. Such as a bowl of oatmeal =]
Seriously if it works for YOU KEEP IT ... better carb sources = better chances for 6 pack by the 27th ... no :velvett: just keep an eye out for your goal ...

Old fave for my 'treat' breakfast

Slow cooked Oats, with cinn & splenda
w/ Egg Beaters (Garden Veggie mix'd with Cheese-n-Chive) & (Fat Free / SKim Low Moisutre etc) Shredded Cheddar Cheese, pinch Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, throw a diced up Granny Smith apple on top...

Cheats can be healthy too ..

You KNOW what works for you

look at your progress & pictures :)

BiggT said:
I do 4 or 5 sets for biceps once a week. I do a lot of hammer curls, which works the brachialis too. I feel my biceps get enough ork with either high volume chins r rows and they seem to grow without wasting too much time with iso-crap, that I really just do the one exercise a week so I don't get tendonitis from all the heavy pulling. Usually, at th end of my week, I pick 1 exercise, either hammer curls or barbell curls, or standing d-bell alternating curls, and I do 4-5 sets of 8, ot 5x5, followed by a set of 20. My biceps have a tendency to hypertrophy very easily, even with indirect work (can't say the same for my calves though, lol).

True, thanks for the input. My biceps, are fine, not small, i feel they are, but everyone tells me they arent so it must be my bigorexia kicking in. They measured at 16 inches, wich i think they can be bigger/better. Im gonna hit them 1ce a week, but not make them a "priority"

*Bunny* said:
Seriously if it works for YOU KEEP IT ... better carb sources = better chances for 6 pack by the 27th ... no :velvett: just keep an eye out for your goal ...

Old fave for my 'treat' breakfast

Slow cooked Oats, with cinn & splenda
w/ Egg Beaters (Garden Veggie mix'd with Cheese-n-Chive) & (Fat Free / SKim Low Moisutre etc) Shredded Cheddar Cheese, pinch Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, throw a diced up Granny Smith apple on top...

Cheats can be healthy too ..

You KNOW what works for you

look at your progress & pictures :heart: :heart: :heart: :)

AHHH sounds amazing. The only real reason for my bagel is time. Its quick, across the street from work and taste good.

The oatmeal w/ an apple sounds amazing as it is already w/o all that stuff i can imagine the whole thing right now.

Yea i do seem to know whats working, and if you seen my progress pics that i took yesterday, you can see my stomach coming in smoothly. Maybe not RIPPED up by May27th, but you know what i love the strenght gains that im getting by still eating big. Just have to up my cardio.

Thanks bunny!

Here is my pics as promised
Please Critize if needed!

Im 185
10%bf
Arms: 16
Waist: 32

Bench Max: 250lbs
Deadlift Max:
398lb
Max Sqaut: 315 Box 250ATF

Video Catalog: Some Old. Beat Maxes Check Above
Sqaut 245x1
Sqaut 225x3
Deadlift 376
Bench 225x2

Legs
Hammys
100_1296.jpg

Quads: LOL That is my hand not my nuts lol
100_1295.jpg

Back 1
100_1294.jpg

Back 2
100_1293.jpg

Front 1
100_1292.jpg

Front 2
100_1291.jpg

Front 3
100_1288.jpg

Front 4
100_1287.jpg

Sqaut 245x1 :verygood:

Looking good, man. Lots of muscle and thickness in the legs, the squats and deads are doing their job.

Log update

Whats up everyone? Well as promised the pics are above. Hit up Legs yesterday. Killed them. Today is my Fav Lift. Deadlift DAY!

Legs
Squat ATF: 135x10 185x10 225x3 245x1 225x2 185x3 185x3 185x3 135x7
Hamstring Curls on hyperextension machine: (Bodyweight X 12) X 4
Lunges: (30lbs x 8 steps foward 8 steps Back) X 4

Not alot of weight, but im going deep. Seem to have stalled on Leg Progress. Only Leg Progress it seems tho.

Well today's Deadlift Day, i got the camera with me. Im planning on pulling 420 today! I dont know if i can, but i sure as hell will try!

mm107 said:
Log update

Whats up everyone? Well as promised the pics are above. Hit up Legs yesterday. Killed them. Today is my Fav Lift. Deadlift DAY!

Legs
Squat ATF: 135x10 185x10 225x3 245x1 225x2 185x3 185x3 185x3 135x7
Hamstring Curls on hyperextension machine: (Bodyweight X 12) X 4
Lunges: (30lbs x 8 steps foward 8 steps Back) X 4

Not alot of weight, but im going deep. Seem to have stalled on Leg Progress. Only Leg Progress it seems tho.

Well today's Deadlift Day, i got the camera with me. Im planning on pulling 420 today! I dont know if i can, but i sure as hell will try!

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU WILL DO IT!

ck2006 said:
YOU CAN DO IT, YOU WILL DO IT!

tHANKS ck! i WILL! imma KILL that shit!

i really have realized deadlifting is my FAV excercise, i just love it.

Im GOING TO PULL 420. and if i nail 420, im gonna nail 430!

thanks CK! Will keep ya updated!!

Top Bottom