Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel Better Soon Jenscat!

cyrex said:
sounds like it went well then. Do you have the vampire bite looking mark above your knee/lower quad where they pulled the wires through to yank the graft up into the hole? It took me a few days to figure out what it was from. I was thinking maybe they accidently stabbed me twice lol

Here you go:

t5m0pk.jpg

t5m0zp.jpg

t5m16d.jpg

t5m1e9.jpg

The drain:

t5m428.jpg

The cold water pad - pretty neat, wraps around my leg:

t5m4i1.jpg

pintoca said:
OMG

BBQ

I didn't need to see that Jens!

Moved to BTS

You'd best just leave it here!! Hmpf!! Thought you unsubscribed?? :evil:

jenscats5 said:
You'd best just leave it here!! Hmpf!! Thought you unsubscribed?? :evil:

yeah, but my nudity bot went off with this thread, had to check it out again, one never knows...

pintoca said:
yeah, but my nudity bot went off with this thread, had to check it out again, one never knows...

Oh OK........well stop looking at me like that with your 1 orange freak eye will ya?? :freak:

wow.. they did a number on it :)

I actually had a surgeon who just came from Las Vegas and LA that was supposed to be one of the best in the country, he moved to Iowa (where I had my surgery) to raise his kids and to get away from the stress, but brought along some wonderful techniques. All I had as far as wounds go was a 2.5 inch incision where your longest one is (below the knee). And 2 little holes that guide wires went through in my lower quad area. No extra incisions for scopes, he did it all threw that 2.5 inch incision which completely dumbfounds me. I saw the video of it and it was ABSOLUTELY amazing. My knee is also absolutely messed up naturally. Probably from birth. He

Top Bottom