Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Old-School Inspiration

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Headed for the gym?

YouTube - Bodybuilding Classic Images

Here's a neat little montage from the days before..

GH

Clen

SARMS

SERMS

Tren

DNP

Diuretics

Implants

Lipo

Synthol

IGF

Slin

Threadmills

Pretty much, dbol, deca, winstrol and primo was it. And dosages at a fraction of what is used today. (Oddly enough, injectable vitamins and aminos were being used since the 60's). Some of those guys were natty.

In 1967 there was an estimated 2 thousand gyms in the United States. Today, there are over a million.

If the ghosts of the past could see you now, would they think you were training hard enough?

Have a good work out.

Headed for the gym?

YouTube - Bodybuilding Classic Images

Here's a neat little montage from the days before..

GH

Clen

SARMS

SERMS

Tren

DNP

Diuretics

Implants

Lipo

Synthol

IGF

Slin

Threadmills

Pretty much, dbol, deca, winstrol and primo was it. And dosages at a fraction of what is used today. (Oddly enough, injectable vitamins and aminos were being used since the 60's). Some of those guys were natty.

In 1967 there was an estimated 4 thousand gyms in the United States. Today, there are over a million.

If the ghosts of the past could see you now, would they think you were training hard enough?

Have a good work out.

But that must mean that those old schoolers had the proper DIET and TRAINING regime instead of looking for the golden calf.....Hmmm, where have I heard that B4?

they had test too back then. even so that's impressive.

Test use was actually rare. Dbol was considered superior. Out of all the old timers I've interviewed/spoke to, none of them used test. Mostly dbol and winny.

Ok now I know for sure my genetics suck ass. Thank's Nelson. Haha. That was messmerizing to watch, very cool.

I love the old school training nothing but hardcore workouts and no pussy shit I train just like the old school guys the old school worked twice as hard as bodybuilders today with half the amount of drugs and got almost the same results!!

Do you have examples or can direct me to what there diets looked like from your interviews or whom you spoke with personally?

I don't know how they did it without treadmills???

I also think they probably would have benefited from tren though

Do you have examples or can direct me to what there diets looked like from your interviews or whom you spoke with personally?

I'd have to dig it up but eggs were a staple -- up to a dozen a day. Steak and salad. Blairs protein. Lots of liver pills. Other than that, basic food.

Top Bottom