Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut down hard by Deca/ HCG...no clomid

MADBALL99

My unique problem is that I did 2 cycles of Deca and was told that HCG was the same as Clomid so I never took clomid or Nolva following a 10 cycle of HCG (2 weeks after my last deca shot).I was VERY naive and followed the advice of a juicer who I thought knew what he was talking about.......as you can guess I was shut down VERY hard. Very low test level, as well as LH, and FSH.......No libido at all.

Been nearly 3 months since my last HCG shot....Started Tomaxophine Citrate over a month later (too late ?) and have been on it for about 7 weeks. Erections have gotten a little better, but NO SEX DRIVE and feel lethargic and moody.....Will my test return back to normal or does doing HCG w/ no Clomid or Nolva immedietly afterwards permanently shut you down ??

how long should I wait and does Nolvadex (Tomaxo ) further supress libido ?? Should I possibly run HCG or possibly even Test again ? Need advice since I have an endo appt. in a month and do NOT want to go on TRT or HRT. I'm 31 BTW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to recover if you run HCG w/ no Clomid or Nolva ? I didn't start Tomaxo until over a month after my last HCG shot. About to finish 8 weeks of Tomaxo. Can I recover ?

hi, just read your post bot you being shut down. i have the same prob now. did you recover, any advice much appreciated.

alex

Top Bottom