Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO months after cycle help

Smith1227

Hello,I have read the alot of threads on gyno and I am writing you so I get this right. In December I took beastadrol and katanadrol (pro-horomone, I know shoulda just gone for straight steriod instead of that crap) for a 4 week cycle.. in Jan I took the forged post cycle support. After I was done at the end of Jan, everything was fine. However roughly 2 1/2 months later I noticed a lump under my left nipple bout the size of a pea and both nipples are puffy. The questions I have is is it possible to develop gyno so long after a cycle. And I have liquid letro(will that work?), how much should I take to reverse the Gyno and for how long, and what should I do so I dont have a rebound (I dont want to reverse it, the the rebound make it worse then before.) Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Hello,I have read the alot of threads on gyno and I am writing you so I get this right. In December I took beastadrol and katanadrol (pro-horomone, I know shoulda just gone for straight steriod instead of that crap) for a 4 week cycle.. in Jan I took the forged post cycle support. After I was done at the end of Jan, everything was fine. However roughly 2 1/2 months later I noticed a lump under my left nipple bout the size of a pea and both nipples are puffy. The questions I have is is it possible to develop gyno so long after a cycle. And I have liquid letro(will that work?), how much should I take to reverse the Gyno and for how long, and what should I do so I dont have a rebound (I dont want to reverse it, the the rebound make it worse then before.) Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

beastdrol is an oral steroid not a pro-hormone

Top Bottom