Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanCyclone13

Okay so I have purchased a product called "Epi" which is epistane at 40 mgs a day. I am using a product called "Liver Fix" to help my liver function and will be using it for the entirety of my 30 day cycle. For my Post Cycle I have purchased a product called "End" which has 7.5 mgs of epistane, 25 mgs of Armistane, 50 mgs of ATD, and 50 mgs of 6-Bromoandrostenedione (all per day)My primary concern is that for my Post Cycle my natural testosterone and estrogen levels won't return to normal, as these don't seem to be natural boosters. Another concern I have is that my post cycle does have epistane in it (I don't know why this would be in a post cycle). The clerk from the store I bought these products from also recommended that I start taking my post cycle with 1 week left of my epistane. For my post cycle I will also be taking milk thistle for liver protection. As I said I am new to prohormones and was just nervous about my hormones being messed up from these compounds especially dealing with the compounds in the post cycle. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time!

Dude, I'm sorry to say but it looks like that sales clerk is just ripping you off. He doesn't have your best interests in mind.
I would get rid of that sorry excuse for a PCT and run this. It's a tried & true PCT protocol by many before you.

Unleashed/Post Cycle www.n2bm.com
Formastanzol www.mrsupps.com
N2DAA www.n2bm.com
Ostarine 20-25mg/day www.sarms1.com

Do this PCT and you'll keep all your gains and possibly even put on more muscle in PCT!

Raff, I really appreciate your input, however I only paid $60 dollars in total for the products so I don't feel too ripped off. I also know epistane isn't the strongest prohormone compound of there, but I chose epistane because of that. Overall, my primary concern is that my body won't be able to return to its natural levels of production with this PCT. Do you have any input on that?

Raff, I really appreciate your input, however I only paid $60 dollars in total for the products so I don't feel too ripped off. I also know epistane isn't the strongest prohormone compound of there, but I chose epistane because of that. Overall, my primary concern is that my body won't be able to return to its natural levels of production with this PCT. Do you have any input on that?

You're right, your body WONT with that sorry excuse for a PCT. 2nd, I recommended this PCT knowing you probably don't wanna spend much. And this PCT is a very mild pct, so any lighter than this and you're not gonna go have a good pct. The unleashed/post cycle together will only cost you about $60, the Forma you could use or not (I suggest you do, but that's also $60), the N2DAA is very cheap ($25), & the Osta is $99 but well worth it!
Cycling isn't cheap, man. Maybe ou should save up and run a serious cycle.
In the meantime, use code hurricane10 for 10% off your order at n2bm. And good luck. But don't cheap out! You shouldn't be cycling anything if you're gonna cheap out.

Problem with that "End" PCT is that it's ingredients contain Epistane, IMO it would fit very nicely for bridging between cycles, but not for PCT.

BTW. DAA is pretty useless for PCT, it won't work with suppressed Test levels, so if you are going to run it at least wait until you have completed your initial PCT.

Unleashed, Post-cycle, and Hcgenerate are products I can personally vouch for. Adding Formestane or Liquidex AI would also be good idea, since Epistane tends to cause Estrogen rebound. Ostarine and/or GW-50 are great additions as well. Use SERM like Nolva or Clomid if you want to, not absolutely necessary, but since you are worried about your recovery you might want to take every precaution.

I think some people do low dose Epistane for PCT from other compounds, but it seems redundant to run it after a cycle of that same compound.

I'd still prefer a SERM, an AI, and some natty test boosters.

You may already be planning this, but Maybe continue some liver aid into PCT. I'd stay away from milk thistle though, bad for gains apparently.

N Acetyl Cysteine, lecithin and TUDCA are better from what I hear and won't hinder gains.

Top Bottom