Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does liquidex or liquid nolva expire

I am sure it does, the stuff I am taking and it seems to be working fine is over 2 years, probably 3 years old. I am not to worried, and will finish the vial.

solidspine said:
I am sure it does, the stuff I am taking and it seems to be working fine is over 2 years, probably 3 years old. I am not to worried, and will finish the vial.
So are you saying that it does expire but it will still be ok after 2 or 3 years?

Yes my liquidex and Nolvedx are probably 3 years old, both are liquids, and I have been using them daily for about 2 months, no gyno. So in my book they are doing their job.

Pitch it if there are floaties in the top. A friend tried taking old Ldex with particles floating and he became a shit frosting dispenser for a few days.

All drugs have an expiration date my friend. But you should be fine if it is a year old.

And I do not know what a "Shit frosting dispenser" is, but it sounds bad!

Mine has an expiration date thats coming up in march and it says to use it within 90 days of opening it. You think it will still be good in 16 weeks? It's already opened. the guy ripped me off for it to. charged me 90 bucks. i didnt realize it until after. whats it usually go for?

Top Bottom