Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High tren low test 3rd cycle

paulyg

Hi

New to the forums but have been cycling on and off for 2 years.

First cycle.
wks1-12 Test E 500mg split into 2 dosages
PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Second cycle.
wks1-10 Tren E 400mg
wks 1-12 Test E 500mg

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/10/10/10
HCG blast 2,500iu 4 times (once a week through pct)

Now i am into my start of 5th week of my 3rd cycle atm and wanted to share my experiences with tren.. I've always beleived that you have to run the test higher than tren.. But running it the opposite way this time i think i have really hit the sweet spot.

Weight. 76KG
Height. 5'7
BF%. %11

Currently on

wks 1-12 Test E 250mg
wks 1-10 Tren E 600mg
letro and prami on hand
Running HCG 250ui twice per week

Planned PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/25/25/25

I must say 5th week in and i have had barely NO SIDES ! I am sleeping like a baby, minimal night sweats, mentally switched on (didnt get the whacko depression from not sleeping)

My body is looking hard, vascular and fairly big for my height.. I have never looked the way i am looking now.. Absolutely no water, no bloat.. nothing..

I have basically posted this because im considering uping the Tren dosage and tapering the test down a bit more..

Would i benefit with upping my Tren to 800mg per week and dropping my test to 200mg? Or i would i see minimal gains compared to 600mg?

I have just read that the real gains from tren come at doses 800mg+ I am doing this cycle to cut some bodyfat and hopefully get to %8.. The more size the better though as it makes it easier to drop my BF.

Tren is magic and i cannot explain the difference in the way i feel from the stupid old cycle i did (tren 400, test 500) On that cycle i couldnt sleep.. would always wake up in sweat and pretty much was a grump all day and had to push my self to train.

Now i am in the gym with a smile on my face because im feeling the true effects of the blood of the gods ;)

Shit I hear you about the tren. I use tren ace, I take 560 mg/wk and I have a hard time sleeping and wake up sweating. Don't get me wrong, I love the tren! It has worked wonders on my body! Mine is just a bit strong.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom