Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cows blood.. its better than steak

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
go to a real chineese restraunt and order 4 orders of cows blood and plain white rice with sea weed. and see what it does for you. do it for 1 meal a day for 3 days. its like magic. oh and even if its not on the menue ask for it any way. they keep all kinds of shit there for themselvs that is not on the menue they may have it.

go to a real chineese restraunt and order 4 orders of cows blood and plain white rice with sea weed. and see what it does for you. do it for 1 meal a day for 3 days. its like magic. oh and even if its not on the menue ask for it any way. they keep all kinds of shit there for themselvs that is not on the menue they may have it.

I'd like to know what it does for you first? lol.

Heh.. actually I was reading an article recently about old school bodybuilders use to have cows blood.. sounds pretty disgusting. lol

i am dead serous lol. they cook it. it doesnt really taste to bad but it is hard to get past the eating blood thing. the blood carries all nutrients. a cows blood is rich in everything we want. its hard to explain but you get a healthier feeling.

I think I will bring a needle and some rubber tube out to the dairy and get myself and IV.

i am dead serous lol. they cook it. it doesnt really taste to bad but it is hard to get past the eating blood thing. the blood carries all nutrients. a cows blood is rich in everything we want. its hard to explain but you get a healthier feeling.

How do they cook it?

I would imagine the cooking process would strip it of some nutritional value.

i think it is boiled or steamed its like pudding but its really dark the taste actually is pretty good. i am now used to the blood thing and can enjoy it. i am sure it losed value like any other food that is cooked. i base my statements on my experience there is a verry noticeable difference in the way i feal.

Top Bottom