Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advise Needed

chaudry

I m 29 years old. Current weight 96 Kg height 6'1. I did 2 cycles before 2 years.

1st cycle
Testerone Cypionate 500mg/w for 10 weeks

2nd cycle
Testerone Ethnate 600 mg/w for 12 weeks

I have been off juice for past 2 years. Stopped lifting as i got married and i have put on some weight for not doing anything in past 2 years. I have started going back to the gym for past 3 months and reduced weight from 104 kg to 96 Kg.

I m planning on doing a cycle again. Please suggest what should be a best lean mass cycle for

I can get all forms of Testerone, Tren, Deca, Anavar, Winstrol, Dianabol, Primo, boldenone, Masterone, Clen, t3, Clomid, nolv, proviron, HCG. Please advise what will be ideal cycle for me at what dose and what should be my PCT for that cycle

Lean mass cycle:
Test prop
NPP
Primobolan or Masteron
Throw in an oral like Anavar of you want.

Run for 12 weeks. Adex, nolva on hand just in case. Clomid for PCT.

I'm about to run this and had a mate run it with solid gains and fat loss!

However gains are determined by diet not entirely on what your pinning.

Lean mass cycle:
Test prop
NPP
Primobolan or Masteron
Throw in an oral like Anavar of you want.

Run for 12 weeks. Adex, nolva on hand just in case. Clomid for PCT.

I'm about to run this and had a mate run it with solid gains and fat loss!

However gains are determined by diet not entirely on what your pinning.

Just clomid for PCT and nolva on hand? Running a 19-nor with without caber or prami? Shit advice.

Hey bro it worries me that your considering a cycle and you dont recognize a very popular substance. NPP is a short ester deca and most peeps shoot it EOD.
As p4p said you really should use caber or prami to keep the progesterone levels in check.
I would highly suggest that for your best interest you do more research before you begin any cycle.
Good luck.

Top Bottom