Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do?????

schwartzy

So I went to donate blood like I normally do every three months or so to keep my levels in check. The tech tells me I cant donate cuz my hemoglobin is 20.5, and that i am now banned from donating. I was like HUH? Apparently my levels rose due to the 12 week Deca cycle I had added in. It jumped from 17 to 20. I can feel it too, I have headaches and hot skin.

So now my question is, since I have stopped the Deca, will my hemoglobin/hematocrit levels go down, or am I going to have to ask my Dr. for therapeutic phlebotomy? Stopping Test is out of the question. I take 50mg Enanthate twice a week. I need to get rid of some blood.

Also how bad is a level of 20? Should I continue to workout??? :worried: HELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

It should come down on its own over time but I have no idea how long that will take. You could cut back on meat and try to sweat profusely more than you do, may a far infrared sauna or the like. Aside from that I think the only option may be a phlebotomy. I know high iron can wreak havoc and most guys who are avid lifters generally have iron levels a bit higher than average due to meat consumption etc.

Top Bottom