Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Live longer,, leaner

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
I am 71 now and very interested in any research and results to live longer and leaner. The best source I have found is Clarence Bass's books, especially Taking Charge.

I am not pimping these books. Just passing findings onto an audience of people who should want to learn.

He talks about interval training being the best resulting producing and the testing that proves it.

Dieting! What to eat and how much to get the sugar out and the protein in. Personally I find him too lean, but some fine tuning can turn that around.

When I had my right hip joint replaced in 2008, I emailed him for some words of wisdom. He described his experience. So I literally trained for mine and was walking the same day and pounding more iron later than even before. Now I'm getting ready for the left one.

I never thought I'd be more interested in living long than having a 50 inch chest, but here I am.

Take a look.

Sounds interesting brother! I hope everything is going well for you! Good to see you around these parts

I don't there is any successful mantra to to live longer but you can follow some rule to live leaner. As you share some from the book you just read. I like it and follow in the future.....

Top Bottom