Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 2.5 months off cycle and still have half erection

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
First time here! For the record, English is not my mother language.
I've been on a cycle for 2 months. Taking 400mg of Tren, 500mg of Test Enanthate and 600mg of Boldenon. When I had stopped taking anabolics, I continued taking 500mg of test for one month more. So, my last shot was before 1.5 months. I'm still on PCT, taking Nolvadex 10mg. Also Zinc and Tribulus by Weider. I was taking HCG for 8 days, every day 500 IU.
I have girlfriend and I have problems now. What to do to get normal solid and lasting erection as it was before?
I am even ready to take small doses of Test like 50,60 mg per week and Clomid. I was thinking to take also Winstrol, just 10mg EOD to fill SHBG and get more free Test in the blood.
Should I also take Arimidex to completely remove estradiol in my blood and have pure Test circling.

Hi there

Trenbolone is an extremely potent anabolic, and that combined with large amounts of testosterone has obviously shut your natural ability to produce its own testosterone associated hormones. You are probably experiencing some lag in response to the AAS and this is lending to ED. On such a dose of Trenbolone, you should have taking a small - every other day - dose of an anti-prolactin drug. Trenbolone markedly increases prolactin levels and this can effect erection quality, libido, mood and all sorts.

I would strongly advise you not to use any further steroids until you have this issue sorted out. The initial job is to visit your GP and get a basic level blood test to evaluate your hormone profile. Only then can you actually decide pragmatically what needs to be done. In the interim, lay off all AAS products, and increase your intake of good quality foods, including a good vitamin and mineral supplement. You may need some form of medication to restart your HPTA system, but chances are just giving yourself some time to allow thing to reconfigure in your body, is all that will suffice.

There are some good products available through this site that someone will advise you for a proper PCT.

Best regards,
Craig

Nice that someone replied.
Yes, I can wait for two more months. I'm on board a ship.
But when I come home, if still not all O.K. what I doubt will be, is there any way to lower prolactin if that is the case?
One more question: Boldenon by itself doesn't make problems like this?

Good Lord dude you ran a gram & a half of juice a week and almost no PCT. You see where you went wrong right?

And you wanna throw more juice at the problem?

Who set this up for you?

Did you run an AI?

Did you run prami or caber?

What is AI? Arimidex? No.
For Caber I heard first time here yesterday.
I stopped taking Proviron because I started having heart arythmia immediately after taking Proviron.
While I was without any E blockers, I got really huge.
Can I take now some Arimidex and Caber to Neutralize estrogen and Prolactin?
And would some little dose of Winstrol like 10mg EOD help?

Hi Vex

It is really difficult to advise you on this because without a blood profile it is nigh impossible to tell what is going on. My guess is that your body is going through its own process of restarting your HPTA. Given that you feel pretty normal in yourself, and you are able to get an erection at all, tells me you are on the right path. Please do not introduce any more anabolics or androgens into your system until you are full recouperated. Take at least another 4-8 weeks out away from any AAS.

Ask the guys in the PCT forum to help you out regards doing a late PCT. You may not require it, but Dylan or Nelson or one of the guys will best inform you of how to go about it if necessary.

Best of luck!
Craig

I am not going to take anything until April or May next year.
Presently I am just woried about my sex life and my girlfriend.
Thanks for advice.

Top Bottom