Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22 Years Old, HRT advice.

Fenianbasterd

What are my options like for HRT at such a young age? After emphatically checking all of the boxes for symptoms of low T I got tested and had a total T level of 132. I was always a high testosterone kid and in addition to the now low T level I had a very low T3 level and high creatinine level.

I'm pretty concerned about my health in general after getting the results of the blood work back. I can't interpret kidney function or thyroid function myself, but I do know that low T is responsible for making me feel like shit and that 132 is on the lower side of average for an 80 year old man.

I'm in upstate NY and am scheduled to go to an endocrinologist. Without having met with the Dr. yet I'm expecting to receive no prescription for any form of testosterone because of my age. I'm expecting the general approach by Drs. to be not to prescribe testosterone to anyone my age regardless of whether they would be beneficial to my health or not.

Anyone with experience with any of this, what should I expect?

Expect them to use whatever guidelines they and the insurance company choose. They'll never give you enough to look like bodybuilder. They will give you enough to bring you into whatever range is appropriate for your age.

My worry is that since 132 is only slightly below the range of "normal" that includes middle-aged and old men they will opt to not prescribe me anything. I'm going to a traditional endocrinologist and not an anti-aging or HRT specializing Dr. because I'm concerned about my kidney and thyroid function as well. How widely is T prescribed by the run of the mill endocrinologist?

My endo kept giving me the run around. And finally wanted to RX me clomid only. So I never went back.
I am now getting TRT through an anti aging doctor. 27 years old. Insurance doesn't cover any of it.

My endo kept giving me the run around. And finally wanted to RX me clomid only. So I never went back.
I am now getting TRT through an anti aging doctor. 27 years old. Insurance doesn't cover any of it.

Sorry to hear that bro. I'm worried about the same thing. If you were 40 that same doc would have had no problem writing you a script for test. For highly educated people doctors can be really, really stupid.

At that level you don't need TRT. Just get on with life. Why do you want TRT anyways what are you trying to gain?

132 is low as! at 22 you should be 6-900. and if he has all the low t symptoms and feels shit something needs to be done wether its serm therapy or trt

At that level you don't need TRT. Just get on with life. Why do you want TRT anyways what are you trying to gain?

Basic quality of life. For 99% of my life I've been the opposite of a low T case so my levels are nowhere near what is healthy and normal for me.

Basic quality of life. For 99% of my life I've been the opposite of a low T case so my levels are nowhere near what is healthy and normal for me.

and i dont blame you but, i would seek an alternative like hcg or clomid therapy first to see if you can restore natural levels

Top Bottom