Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Femara help out with some gyno I have?

emptywallet

Would Femara help out with some gyno I have? I'm fixing to start Yohimburn in the next few days on my nipples and chest area and I was thinking of maybe Using some Femara as well? Anyone?

femara or any aromatase inhibitor will help with gyno.. do you have a picture.. or could you describe the extent of your condition.. with as much detail as possible..

hard tissue?
pectoral feminization?
glandular and fatty tendrils extending?
puffyness?
etc..

macrophage69alpha said:
femara or any aromatase inhibitor will help with gyno.. do you have a picture.. or could you describe the extent of your condition.. with as much detail as possible..

hard tissue?
pectoral feminization?
glandular and fatty tendrils extending?
puffyness?
etc..

No hard tissue whatsoever, they are puffy, Im not sure on the glandular thing , I dont feel anything hard under there. When its gets cold I look completely normal, gets hot again, they are puffy and nips slightly pointy. Pectoral Feminization? Tendril Extending? Not sure what those mean. Puffy and nips slightly point would be a good description.

Also, I'm if I took the Femara, I would take it while not on any AS, just Yohimburn and the Femara, what dosage of Femara do you think I should use?

Bro it sounds like you have estrogenic fat deposits rather than gyno. Puffiness can be a precursor to gyno but it may just be estrogenic fat. From what I've read, a yohimburn/liquidex or yohimburn/femara would be a good combo for ya. Again this is from I've read and not through personal experience.

I used femera by itself and within two weeks my joints were killing me and I was breaking out pretty bad. It didn't seem to do anything for my gyno. I was hurting so bad from the low estrogen that I had to take about 5 days off from lifting after I stopped taking it.

Top Bottom