Read please need help w/ gyno

Posted: 17-May-2009 08:21 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Read please need help w/ gyno within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Need some help w/ gyno. Well, it finally happened to me and I have used the same cycle before. Using sus250 – 500mgs a week. Started w/ adex .25 daily and continue to bump it up to .50 daily some days the lump is worse, but it doesn’t seem to be helping that much. My question is what can I take to reduce the puffy area plus minimize the gyno. I...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-May-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
United States
Need some help w/ gynecomastia. Well, it finally happened to me and I have used the same cycle before. Using sus250 – 500mgs a week. Started w/ adex .25 daily and continue to bump it up to .50 daily some days the lump is worse, but it doesn’t seem to be helping that much. My question is what can I take to reduce the puffy area plus minimize the gynecomastia. I was thinking about letro but was concerned w/ it hurting my cycle, for I don’t plan to stop. What are your suggestions?
Gallery of anabolic12  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Read please need help w/ gyno

Old 17-May-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
United States
I would get on .25mg of Pramipexole and 25mg of Exemestane. The Prami worked great for me. Don't like adex to much...
Gallery of FaCkAnBaSsTeRd  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-May-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
United States
Honestly, you do not want to mess around with gynecomastia, unless you want boobs. I would get on the letro. The cycle is not important if you dont look good when you are finished!
Gallery of armyman  

Old 17-May-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by armyman View Post
Honestly, you do not want to mess around with gynecomastia, unless you want boobs. I would get on the letro. The cycle is not important if you dont look good when you are finished!
I agree Just didnt know what to expect w/ the letro... What is the proper dosage for the product? Anyone?
Gallery of anabolic12  

Old 18-May-2009, 07:47 AM   #5

bro just eat letro.. works a treat, its that or i mean really i'd be a little less worried about it hurtin your cycle.
Gallery of forcd  

Old 18-May-2009, 09:35 AM   #6
Italy
25mg of aromasin ED until it's gone

you'll still have your libido without the sore joints and depression
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 18-May-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
United States
letro is the only thing that helps when I get gynecomastia. Start at 1mg/day and up to 2.5mg/day if needed.

letro actually got rid of lumps I'd had for 3 years.
Gallery of nydj66