Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Startng week 9 of 16 week cycle...

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
...will be adding in ipamorelin and modGHRF(1-29)at 100mcg at bedtime 7 days a week for the next 8 weeks. Already added in tren/masteron and winny starting week 7 to the eq and test e.

500mg test/eq week
30mg winny ed
400mg tren e week
400mg masteron e week
hcg at 250 iu x2 week
letrazole/aromasin and cabisar as needed.

So far, sides are minimal. Some cramping in legs, a little harder to sleep at night. Other than that not bad at all.

I would not recommend this cycle for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. It has its moments and they can be brutal and you have to have a good constitution and resolve to push past those moments and keep on going!

Hope to get some pics this weekend of progress.

so far I have lost about 12 lbs of fat, very little size, my waist is looking much better! Strength is great, but I am keeping it in check. I have lost 2.5 inches around my waist and hoping for another 4 in the coming weeks. Although I will be repeating this cycle come march to get what I couldn't this first time. After that, my next full cycle won't be till march of 2012.

so far I have lost about 12 lbs of fat, very little size, my waist is looking much better! Strength is great, but I am keeping it in check. I have lost 2.5 inches around my waist and hoping for another 4 in the coming weeks. Although I will be repeating this cycle come march to get what I couldn't this first time. After that, my next full cycle won't be till march of 2012.

Holy shit chesty ! 12lbs of fat ? You are gonna have to post up some post cycle pics bro...( no homo )
Didnt look like you were carrying a shitload of fat in your previous pics, you must be gettin fucking shreddded to da bone brother!:evil:

Its getting there and yes, I was carrying a shit load of fat. I still have a long ways to go, but to me and my friends/gf it is night and day. I will try to get some up this weekend.

...will be adding in ipamorelin and modGHRF(1-29)at 100mcg at bedtime 7 days a week for the next 8 weeks. Already added in tren/masteron and winny starting week 7 to the eq and test e.

500mg test/eq week
30mg winny ed
400mg tren e week
400mg masteron e week
hcg at 250 iu x2 week
letrazole/aromasin and cabisar as needed.

So far, sides are minimal. Some cramping in legs, a little harder to sleep at night. Other than that not bad at all.

I would not recommend this cycle for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. It has its moments and they can be brutal and you have to have a good constitution and resolve to push past those moments and keep on going!

Hope to get some pics this weekend of progress.

add some N2guard to that bad boy for god sake my man...
Adrenal fatigue waiting to happen!!!!

add some N2guard to that bad boy for god sake my man...
Adrenal fatigue waiting to happen!!!!
Tell me about it bud. Def need to add Need2Guard in the plan. I dont run a cycle anymore without it in my regimen

Top Bottom