Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

n2bm never has coupons on their products man
Got it, just ordered 2 more bottles from eBay, stocked up for a couple months.

bros steady state fine, but high intensity better
I’m doing hiit twice a week, the rest is steady state for fat burning lower hr and zone 3 for vo2 max.

Nice leg day today, will push harder next Tuesday, Friday is a higher rep leg workout.
Good cardio before and after.

Here are my weights:
4/30/24
22 minutes fasted cardio on bike, zone 3
8 minutes post workout zone 2 fat burning zone but still getting some cardio activity here.
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells
3​
12 steps​
35lb kb each​
Front Squat
3​
6​
125​
Im here for another week
Barbell Squat
3​
8​
275​
I feel like I can push 290 for 3x6
Barbell good morning(High bar)
3​
10​
125​
going 135 next week, hamstring get hit hard with these
Barebell Calf raise
3​
12​
225​
holding here until I can do 3x12 3 times
Deadlift
3​
8,7,7​
255​
Fresh I can do 280-300 after legs I feel tired some so I will increase this up to 265 -275

Meals:

4/30/24​
Protein
45​
50​
55​
10​
45​
24​
229​
Fat
35​
15​
18​
20​
10​
8​
106​
Carbs
65​
225​
60​
50​
70​
40​
510​
4 eggs scrambled with pinch of cheese, 1 Tbsp of hot sauce. 1/3 cup walnuts with oatmeal cooked in some NF milk, handful of cherries thrown in for sweetness.Big shake after working outgrilled chicken with 2 small russett potatos plain. Power greens salad with tomatoes, feta cheese, low fat vinaigrette, Bobs Red Oat bar, banana, 8oz of milkBanana, almonds, tangerines and piece of cheeseShredded chicken thighs with homemade spicy marinade, white rice, vegetables mixed in.Bobs Red Peanut butter bar and Whey shake with bananas and strawberries.
Tomorrow is a day off from weights so Ill run some cardio early am fasted just some black coffee and hgh, after that its all lemon water and a dog walk with our golden.
I will post update again on Thursday after higher rep push session.

Have a. good one

Nice leg day today, will push harder next Tuesday, Friday is a higher rep leg workout.
Good cardio before and after.

Here are my weights:
4/30/24
22 minutes fasted cardio on bike, zone 3
8 minutes post workout zone 2 fat burning zone but still getting some cardio activity here.
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells
3​
12 steps​
35lb kb each​
Front Squat
3​
6​
125​
Im here for another week
Barbell Squat
3​
8​
275​
I feel like I can push 290 for 3x6
Barbell good morning(High bar)
3​
10​
125​
going 135 next week, hamstring get hit hard with these
Barebell Calf raise
3​
12​
225​
holding here until I can do 3x12 3 times
Deadlift
3​
8,7,7​
255​
Fresh I can do 280-300 after legs I feel tired some so I will increase this up to 265 -275

Meals:

4/30/24​
Protein
45​
50​
55​
10​
45​
24​
229​
Fat
35​
15​
18​
20​
10​
8​
106​
Carbs
65​
225​
60​
50​
70​
40​
510​
4 eggs scrambled with pinch of cheese, 1 Tbsp of hot sauce. 1/3 cup walnuts with oatmeal cooked in some NF milk, handful of cherries thrown in for sweetness.Big shake after working outgrilled chicken with 2 small russett potatos plain. Power greens salad with tomatoes, feta cheese, low fat vinaigrette, Bobs Red Oat bar, banana, 8oz of milkBanana, almonds, tangerines and piece of cheeseShredded chicken thighs with homemade spicy marinade, white rice, vegetables mixed in.Bobs Red Peanut butter bar and Whey shake with bananas and strawberries.
Tomorrow is a day off from weights so Ill run some cardio early am fasted just some black coffee and hgh, after that its all lemon water and a dog walk with our golden.
I will post update again on Thursday after higher rep push session.

Have a. good one
@man05 really good leg day brother here
and cardio perfect
post leg training you should slam more like 50 grams of protein imo

@man05 really good leg day brother here
and cardio perfect
post leg training you should slam more like 50 grams of protein imo
I had 50 grams of whey and some shake, then I ate chicken and potatoes that was really good.

Todays update:

35 minutes on the wind bike, zone 2 solid cardio, easy pace, tomorrow is HIIT pushing for 12 intervals @10/20 rate.

Water fast today so zero macros unless you count some lemon juice.

A few questions.
@the_alcatraz

Best to run EQ/ TEST @1:1 or running test a little higher like 400/ 300 EQ?

I can definitely adjust to 300/300 Test/EQ

Is 12 weeks optimal or longer for this cycle, I have read differing views, some saying longer better results some going 12 weeks then dropping eq and staying on Test for 2 more weeks.

Currently eating about 3500 calories, previous cycles I don’t think I was consuming enough calories to grow adequately, does this seem enough or do I need to eat more?

Post Heavy workouts I have been hitting a 1200 calorie shake 50 grams protein, 15 grams fat, 225 grams carbohydrates, 12 grams sugar total. Not consuming every every day only on my heavy sessions.

When I first thought I would not move forward I had already pinned that day and the previous Friday just to get into my system. So im about 2.5 weeks in and my veins are popping out, I’m naturally vascular but this is noticeable. IM much more hungry but in terms of being able to sit down and eat more quantity. A tad of bloat form eating but after todays fast that will be gone.

At any rate I need to go drink some water and dream of eating food right now.

Thank you for the help

Mark

I’m also wondering about running 25mg Proviron to help the free test, is 25mg enough or 50mg?
I ran 50mg when I ran 200mg deca last year.

Thank you

Top Bottom