Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Receptors and how they work

As far as steroids go, namely Test Cyp, is it like clenbuterol, where your receptors get saturated the more you use them (making test cyp week 12 more ineffective than week 1) or is it the converse, meaning that the more you use, the better it will get?)

I know that's why we have 2 week on 2 week off cycles for clen (or at least that's how the theory goes)

Let me know.
I'm very new to all this and would love expert opinions.

Receptors are a grey area. Scientists are still learning new things about how androgen receptors work. In a video of Jerry Ward's he said he had a conversation with a scientist and the guy claimed a new study showed that once your androgen receptors have built up a tolerance, the testosterone will latch on to other receptors in your body and you actually won't be any less receptive to gear. Don't quote me just something i came across on youtube

Androgen recptors are constantly dying and regenerating. There are not a "set amount" of them and you are always utilizing new ones.
In the presence of excess androgens the life span of androgen receptors almost doubles as does the rate of production of new androgen receptors.*
What does that mean? That there is no receptor saturation or downregulation. Other factors are responsible for diminished gains over a long period of time (ie myostatin)

*J Biol Chem. 1985 Jan 10;260(1):455-61. Mechanism of androgen-receptor augmentation. Analysis of receptor synthesis and degradation by the density-shift technique.
Syms AJ, Norris JS, Panko WB, Smith RG.

Androgen recptors are constantly dying and regenerating. There are not a "set amount" of them and you are always utilizing new ones.
In the presence of excess androgens the life span of androgen receptors almost doubles as does the rate of production of new androgen receptors.*
What does that mean? That there is no receptor saturation or downregulation. Other factors are responsible for diminished gains over a long period of time (ie myostatin)

*J Biol Chem. 1985 Jan 10;260(1):455-61. Mechanism of androgen-receptor augmentation. Analysis of receptor synthesis and degradation by the density-shift technique.

x2 also people cant expect to continue to grow at the same rate as they did on your first cycle! as you get bigger you reach plateaus and muscle gains slow.

So why do beginners start with the most basic of cycles?
Wouldn't it be wiser, according to what you said, to go full throttle in a first cycle?

I know you'd have to get used to your test and to see how you respond. Besides that, why?

So why do beginners start with the most basic of cycles?
Wouldn't it be wiser, according to what you said, to go full throttle in a first cycle?

I know you'd have to get used to your test and to see how you respond. Besides that, why?

no! you respond to less gear on your first cycle so you keep it simple. also most stidfies show you get more AR the androgens you use so over time you build doses up to increase AR density

nice info! what are the other factors that diminish gains ?

Top Bottom