Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiding aas use???

kingcalves

Hi guys

Just wondering how you who have to hife aas use from parynets or wives.

As in the possibility of testicular atriphy or glute lumps post shot. Quad shots dont ahree with me.

Also my libido has been known to drip in pct is der neway 2 avoid this or mask it 7ntil normal service is resumed

Thanks

Wtf did I just read?

When I get comfortable enough or live with a woman is when I tell them. 4 of my last significant relationships have known. It takes a lot of trust. If she's vindictive and would use it against you, don't tell her. Better yet, drop that bitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

How the fuck would your parents find about your testicular atrophy... o_O

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

IMO, the choice to enhance your physique with gear needs to be worked through in a very thorough way. I believe this should include discussions with a significant other, girlfriend, etc. It might be best to start out with the whole TRT, youthful approach, and go from there.

Hi guys

As in the possibility of testicular atriphy or glute lumps post shot. Quad shots dont ahree with me.

Also my libido has been known to drip in pct is der neway 2 avoid this or mask it 7ntil normal service is resumed

Thanks

I read your one other post and it was clear and in english---wtf is this post? :eek2:

Last edited:
Hi guys

Thanks

If you're getting lumps on your ass that are noticeable by sight then you may have a quality issue with your gear or terrible injection methods. And if your balls are shrunk so bad your girlfriend or wife notices then you need an AI on cycle or some kinda support.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

If you live with your parents you shouldn't be juicing. If you have a wife you need to be open and honest with them about everything you do. If not that shit never ends pretty. My wife knows everything I do

Great advice ^^^.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

If you live with your parents you shouldn't be juicing. If you have a wife you need to be open and honest with them about everything you do. If not that shit never ends pretty. My wife knows everything I do

there it is..

1. move out of your parent's house.
2. tell your wife what you want to do before you do it. if she approves, then ur money. if not, you have to decide what's more important in your life, oil in your ass or the love of your life (you married her right?)

plain and simple, if ur going to move in with anyone and/or get married then you need to put it out there before you do.

cheers,

~Alc

Top Bottom