Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Hair Styles?

cangal

Hi Ladies, have any of you chopped your hair off?

My hair was long, I cut it to about the middle of my breast and I just feel so tired of it! I have an apointment tonight to cut it short. I'm thinking of a long bob.

What kind of hairstyle are you rockin?

Currently, my hair is long, BUT when it's been lopped off, I usually go for what my husband calls the 'Dana Scully' which only comes to my chin. The last time I cut it off, I went for what's known as a Middie. (The hair cut popular in the 40's and 50's.) The middie actually is very versatile and takes modern styling well, but it makes it easier to rock retro styles too.

My hair is long now, but I've chopped it all off a couple times in my life. Twice like Gennifer Goodwin and once like Victoria Beckham; the inverted bob. I loved the bob cut, I just like longer hair better. It's actually easier for me to style and less maintenance, as I can pull it up when I'm in a hurry and only style my bangs.

How did you cut it?

my head has been buzzed but theres a story behind that

Ive had chin length bobs, pixies...thinkin of goin for a pixie again here shortly

What a faggot. I deleted his posts

Anyway...I actually just cut mine into a medium bob. I love it!

yeah I saw that...looks super cute!

Im about to go all butch on mine....

Psizzle - is it shorter in the back?

Shirlene - you're going to go super short?

I think I may chop more off and go for a full bob. Like Jamie Eason. I'm just worried that I won't be able to style it right. It's funny how short hair can be more work!

Psizz I liked your hair longer!

Kayla is trying to justify chopping hers off at her chin :( don't persuade her please!

Top Bottom