Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie in fitness

Ctay

Three weeks ago my fiancé & I got completely fed up with our lazy, eat what we want & complain about how we look mentality. We went down got a gym membership, healthy clean food & some supplements from his good friend & a personal trainer.

He put my fiancé on some stuff and me on 10mg of var 5mg am & 5mg pm for 10 weeks then after that start these fat burners. I am 5'4 & 134lbs. Problem is I started out at 132lbs and I am even gaining inches. He said it was bloat & water weight and it would come off but I am some what discouraged as I work out 5-6 days a week, Cardio & weights. I keep track of all my calories & what I eat and am on a diet of 1300 calories. Mainly oatmeal am, protein bar snack, 4oz chicken breast 1/2c brown rice & broccoli lunch and often the same for supper. Where am I going wrong? Or are my expectations too high?

Three weeks ago my fiancé & I got completely fed up with our lazy, eat what we want & complain about how we look mentality. We went down got a gym membership, healthy clean food & some supplements from his good friend & a personal trainer.

He put my fiancé on some stuff and me on 10mg of var 5mg am & 5mg pm for 10 weeks then after that start these fat burners. I am 5'4 & 134lbs. Problem is I started out at 132lbs and I am even gaining inches. He said it was bloat & water weight and it would come off but I am some what discouraged as I work out 5-6 days a week, Cardio & weights. I keep track of all my calories & what I eat and am on a diet of 1300 calories. Mainly oatmeal am, protein bar snack, 4oz chicken breast 1/2c brown rice & broccoli lunch and often the same for supper. Where am I going wrong? Or are my expectations too high?
Do I understand you correctly, you've never seriously trained before until three weeks ago and your fiance's good friend has already started you on Anavar?

I apologize I see I didn't mention that he & I were both into training prior to meeting. We did the meet, fall in love, get comfy (lazy).

What the fuck??? 3 weeks back training and taking Var? Did you do ANY research at all? Anavar is a STEROID, it is going to make you GAIN WEIGHT!
Discontinue use now and learn how to eat and lift correctly

Of course I did research & have done cycles of var before. I have a clear understanding that it is a STEROID thank you lol I gained muscle my last usage but didn't have this bloated feeling or the gain in inches in waist or abdomen.
I eat clean & train the best I know how I guess I need to modify the amount of cardio and weights I don't know.....

I apologize I see I didn't mention that he & I were both into training prior to meeting. We did the meet, fall in love, get comfy (lazy).
Never the less I'm not sure I understand what your specific goals are. You said you were into training, have you taken AAS before? What are your expectations? And what guidance are you looking for?

I do want to point out that steroids are for bulking, gaining mass/muscle. To gain muscle you need to eat a caloric surplus. You are definitely not eating a surplus with the calories you're consuming with working out the way you are so you're kind of spinning your wheels currently.

The general rule of thumb is that we advise women who have a bodyfat of greater than 20% to steer clear of AAS, primarily because the potential of bloating and it can create a hormonal mess.

By the way, this is actually the "general" women's section, there is a section specifically for fitness/training and you'll find more posts about AAS there: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/womens-fitness-female-bodybuilding-training/

Ctay, I replied in post #6 before I saw your response in post #5.

Never the less I'm not sure I understand what your specific goals are. You said you were into training, have you taken AAS before? What are your expectations? And what guidance are you looking for?

I do want to point out that steroids are for bulking, gaining mass/muscle. To gain muscle you need to eat a caloric surplus. You are definitely not eating a surplus with the calories you're consuming with working out the way you are so you're kind of spinning your wheels currently.

The general rule of thumb is that we advise women who have a bodyfat of greater than 20% to steer clear of AAS, primarily because the potential of bloating and it can create a hormonal mess.

By the way, this is actually the "general" women's section, there is a section specifically for fitness/training and you'll find more posts about AAS there: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/womens-fitness-female-bodybuilding-training/

Totally agree.
I'm sorry but you wouldn't be gaining weight eating 1300 calories, your tracking is way off somewhere. And if you're trying to cut fat why in the world would you be taking Var?
You need to pick one goal and eat for that goal (surplus or deficit). After the first year of training it's extremely hard to do both at the same time, which is why we do bulk and then cut cycles

Totally agree.
I'm sorry but you wouldn't be gaining weight eating 1300 calories, your tracking is way off somewhere. And if you're trying to cut fat why in the world would you be taking Var?
You need to pick one goal and eat for that goal (surplus or deficit). After the first year of training it's extremely hard to do both at the same time, which is why we do bulk and then cut cycles

I concur.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Good ADVICE CML , Also is your goal to muscle up or trim down , ? strength or fit? you need a trainer and check with your doctor before making drastic changes that could be unhealthy

Top Bottom