russian dbol

Posted: 20-Mar-2004 01:37 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about russian dbol within the Gear - Pictures of Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: quick question, for retabol2 (I think is how you spell your name) russian akpuxun dbol is this the same brand as akrihin? also should the pills have a score on them or not? I posted this here because I was told you spend most of your time on this board. thanks and if anyone else can answer my question karma for you JJ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

russian dbol

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

russian dbol

Old 20-Mar-2004, 01:37 PM   #1

quick question, for retabol2 (I think is how you spell your name)
russian akpuxun Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is this the same brand as akrihin? also should the pills have a score on them or not?
I posted this here because I was told you spend most of your time on this board.
thanks
and if anyone else can answer my question karma for you
JJ
Gallery of jonny jacked  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: russian dbol

Old 22-Mar-2004, 07:37 AM   #2
Somaliland
yes, its the same... AKPUXUH is akrikhin written in cyrillic... tablets don't have a score on them...
Gallery of vovan  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: russian dbol - are these real?

Old 22-Mar-2004, 07:44 AM   #3

I know not the best quality pics, but thats the best I can do.
Attached Thumbnails
russian-dbol-front.jpg  russian-dbol-back.jpg  
Gallery of bkz31998