Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RSOC creates a fake lab report, lots of questions to answer

William_WaLLace

Red Star you have some serious issues to address concerning your primobolan product. Your last lab test is riddled with problems, and SRCS denies that ANY primobolan product was sent to them for testing. So it would seem that there is prima facie evidence against you that you faked a lab report and e-mailed it out as real. All lab tests, including RSOC’s fake report are posted on www.bodybuilding4life.com I would like to make a few points before we discuss the fake lab test submitted by RSOC.

Firstly, why do you need the product tested? You stated on anabolex on 6-9-03 that you already had a lab assay, where is it, why has it not been revealed? Here is the relevant thread and details from that thread.

"FYI - the new PrimoMAX (the old stuff was Primoject) is 200mg/ml of methenolone enanthate in a 20ml bottle. I am blowing them out at $150-$200 per bottle, which is a fukkin steal. Lab specs came back on it from a "certain lab we all know in Utah" and it is within 5% of label claim. Sterile. Clean. And the best deal on Primo on the planet."
06-09-2003 04:23 PM

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/show...d+star+and+utah

Secondly, you stated on 7/10/03 that you had a sample tested and KNEW the results. Yet, your updated lab report is dated as reported on 7/11/03 and sample being received as 7/10/03, so you knew the results before they reported them? Also, anyone who has ever tested anything at SRCS knows it takes at least one week to obtain results, you got them within 24 hours? That is extremely odd.

Despite all of this SRCS DENIES any testing of primobolan at all. They do try to protect the information of the tester, but they will tell you if they tested a product, they claim to have received NO sample of primobolan from you at all. Here is there number for any doubters so that you may call to verify what I already have confirmed. (801) 277-8228. If this is true, which there is NO doubt in my mind that it is true, then your lab report is a total fraud, and you lied to EVERYONE about this test, and the result. Unlike your baseless accusations against me, this can all be verified by ANYONE with long distance access. If you are lying about a lab report, it begs the question as to what else you would lie about.

Lastly, that lab report is riddled with inconsistencies. The font is terrible and looks nothing like the verified test done by H Bomb, I call H Bobs test verified because you can call SRCS and they will verify that they tested Red Star primobolan from him. The dashes are off in your test, spaces on the e-mail, you use a colon SRCS in H Bombs test does not. Again all he tests are on www.bodybuilding4life.com and everyone can view the inconsistencies of the different lab reports. But what keeps sticking in my mind is that SRCS denies any testing done on your primobolan besides what was done by H bomb. And just for the record you stated that the test was done at SRCS, and not any other lab, so you owe an explanation of the fraud your attempting to perpetuate on people. I read your reply that you believe that all that was accomplished by H Bombs lab results was making it harder for a newbie to obtain AS, I disagree. What has been accomplished here is saving newbies and vets alike from buying a questionable product from someone who has a lot of questions to answer.

WW

and they're off!!

coming into the second corner, wallace is ahead by two lengths, RSOC falling behind rapidly....

poantrex said:
:rolleyes:

WW as far as i'm concerned - having backed scammers in the past - has NO credibility. Fuq him, k thx

I never backed any scammers, the only person that was ever on my forum who scammed unfortunately was indio, and I did not back him, he was just present.

I dont really back anyone ass. I just offer my own experiences with sources if people ask.

Well - you definitely have had history with RSOC... So don't even pretend that you're posting this to benefit everyone here - I know based on your history that you have an axe to grind w/ them.

poantrex said:
Well - you definitely have had history with RSOC... So don't even pretend that you're posting this to benefit everyone here - I know based on your history that you have an axe to grind w/ them.

LOL, actually i dont have history with him. Long ago we had a tiff, over nothing serious, no axe to grind. This post is made in the best interests of the people here, and all over. Lots of money is lost and lots made by RSOC, and I do care about that.

Also, I am dealing with facts not name calling, or just bashing people, maybe you should try it? You can call SRCS, and verify my findings. I can not and did not create this situaltion RSOC did, and I have not just accused anyone of anything, thse are facts, facts which must be and should be addressed by the source.

this shit must stay bumped!!!

somebody isnt telling the truth and its only fair and proper that we, the bodybuilding community, know the truth!

poantrex said:

I don't care if he has an ax to grind or not. The facts speak for themselves.

Bottomline: Stay away from RSOC primobolan. This information can save people a lot of $$$. Why on earth would you flame him for posting this???

Top Bottom