Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organon sustanon 250..?

JUICE 13

i just bought Organon sustanon 250, 8 weeks worth, it has green text on it, with a green stripe around the neck where u break it, ive looked around alot but i havent seen this exact type.. is it legit or what?

Its Nile Sustanon (by Organon) out of Egypt... one of the best for sure. It has been faked before... a few years ago though, not lately.

Post the serial number/lot number of the batch you have... the guys here will respond pretty fast if you give'em that.

Sounds like I just got the same Sust. I have been looking for pics of it but have not been able to find any. Lettering is green and does not scrape off. Amps are all the same size. Here is a pic. Is this the good stuff Scotty2H?
Thanks guys,

showphoto.php

Have any of you seen this type a yellowish color? I know generally it is clear.... Lot number is 93104 and 93103, exp 4/06

I just got the same thing. Clear amp green writing. says sustanon, w/ the organon label, 250mg/1ml NILE Co. B. 95034 exp. 3/09. is it legit? going to be using it for my first cycle. thinking about doing it w/bdol (only dbol for 4 weeks) to see how my body reacts. got clomd for pct. should i beef up my stack w/ winny or deca? do i need a hcg? i am 6ft 215 and about 18% bf.

I just bought some Sustanon. 250 Clear Amp with Yellow lettering, has white strip around where it breaks off. Says Organon 1ml. It shows the 4 ingredients.

MFG by: Abbott Karachi.

Black lettering:

BW:1csh354
Exp. 02/2009

Yellow lettering

M.L. No: 000001
P.R. No: 002445

Is this real or fake?

Last edited:
Top Bottom