Xmas eve. What are you drinking/smoking/taking tonight?

Posted: 24-Dec-2012 07:45 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Xmas eve. What are you drinking/smoking/taking tonight? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Discuss....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 24-Dec-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Russian Federation
Discuss.
Gallery of burnthiscorpse  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Xmas eve. What are you drinking/smoking/taking tonight?

Old 24-Dec-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
United States
Beer maybe
U?
Gallery of goin on 4T  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2012, 07:53 PM   #3

Maybe a small glass or two of Jack Daniels on ice.
Gallery of Mark One  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
United States
pole
Gallery of PICK3  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
United States
A leinenkugels sunset wheat with a crown an ginger
Gallery of dew925  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Russian Federation
After I get done painting the dog I'm going to get high as then drink a few beers.

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Chile
Quote posted by PICK3 View Post
pole
I was going to quote your post and fix it to say this even before I clicked on this thread.

Good form sir.
Gallery of dabuffguy  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:14 PM   #8

Quote posted by dew925 View Post
A leinenkugels sunset wheat with a crown an ginger
Well la di ing da, can I high society?
Gallery of Mark One  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:16 PM   #9
Russian Federation
Quote posted by dabuffguy View Post
I was going to quote your post and fix it to say this even before I clicked on this thread.

Good form sir.
I couldnt even add anything. I was so not shocked that I left it in its simple splendor.

Old 24-Dec-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
Chile
I'm drinking my good ole favorite Mt. Dew.
Gallery of dabuffguy  

Tags - Keywords
rsbttm4plunkey, small turkish penis