Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are Indian people so smelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously guys I can't stand being around them. Specially the older ones. They smell awful and make me wanna barf. Why do they have to be like this. I read on the internet that flies had hatched inside the body of this Indian kid and were flying out of his penis! I mean WTF! Did you all know they still have leprosy in India. If they got rid of half their population they would not be having these sanitary problems and people would not be pooing on the streets.

People, there is no reason to lock this thread. It's not offensive and I am merely pointing out some facts and trying to help out the Indian government.

In their country water is more scarce than it is here. We are pretty much the only country in the world (and maybe Canada) that take showers every single day.

Most all other countries laugh at us for being so wasteful (which is pretty valid if you look at it).

Not to mention that the traditional Indian diet is high in spices to trigger the cooling effect that the endorphins released when spicy food is ingested.
As a side effect, when these spices are metabolised, they (and their byproducts) tend to get into the sweat and various other bodily excretions and they are odiferous in nature - curry most strongly comes to mind.

Generally speaking though, you sound like a total dipshit the way you worded it.

The food people eat affect their body odours. Indian food is fucking strong, all the spices and shit.
I doubt the Indians where you live have been living in a pile of feces :). I doubt it's poor hygene but there are people in every race that practices atrocious hygene.

I'm not talking about the ones in my age group, I'm talking about the older Indo's. But why can't they get their population under control in India se people would not have to poop on the streets and spread germs and cholera and leprosy, etc... It's for their own good.

Robert Jan said:
obviously because they may not be vey informed on hygiene. but im not sure if its a true stereotype

Well, I'm aprt Indian and I'd like to think I'm pretty well informed on hygiene. I have always been told I smell like a cool summer breeze or like the Bahama's. Why can't they all be more like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom