Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've just read that smoking herb during pregnancy is basically a good thing

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Marijuana / Cannabis Use In Pregnancy – Dr. Melanie Dreher | Patients for Medical Cannabis

I was looking this up because GF and I have thought about kids one day, but she's a chronic user (at least once a day) and I wanted to research this. However accurate the above study is though, it doesn't take into consideration the amount of resin and waste biproducts circulating through the bloodstream, including the baby's. I'm basically wondering how that could be a good thing to a kid's development. Has this whole "pot is flawless" trend gone too far and gained too much popularity? If it was flawless, how come users always have such a reduced mental acuity for logic, act more absent-minded and are generally more unaware of what's going on around them here on earth? I agree it can help the creative mind and is good for certain ailments, but there are always two sides to things.

I'm not completely anti-pot, but for people to think that any illicit drug or even some prescription drugs have no adverse side effects is disturbing.

i think thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard....why would anyone take the fucking risk? im so fucking mad right now

I know, I get frustrated on how the GF and her best friend act when they're together. She's basically at her worst when she's around this girl. I'll give her credit for getting a job for the summer but they act like two childish ghetto bitches sometimes, and I'm usually cleaning up after both of them after them, because when they smoke they get more careless than usual. I wish she'd grow out of this shit at least to the point where it's not a chronic habit.

Why would it be bad people smoke cigarettes through pregnancy all the time and weed is far less harmful especially when using a vaporizer not condoning just saying

Why would it be bad people smoke cigarettes through pregnancy all the time and weed is far less harmful especially when using a vaporizer not condoning just saying

Far less harmful...lol fuck off

Top Bottom