Have you ever eaten a bad pistachio?

Posted: 23-Oct-2009 11:56 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Have you ever eaten a bad pistachio? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: You got a bag of pistachios and you're eating away. All of a sudden you come across one that's all brown and nasty looking. You decide to chance it and eat it, only to realize you made a bad mistake. Bad pistachios taste like poison....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 23-Oct-2009, 11:56 AM   #1

You got a bag of pistachios and you're eating away. All of a sudden you come across one that's all brown and nasty looking. You decide to chance it and eat it, only to realize you made a bad mistake.

Bad pistachios taste like poison.
Gallery of bruce9241  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Have you ever eaten a bad pistachio?

Old 23-Oct-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
Wake Island
your best thread yet
Gallery of puddlemonkey  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Oct-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Ireland
I Fed-Exed you some nice raw, bitter almonds from Swiss Colony to snack on.
Gallery of BlueBird  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Oct-2009, 04:41 PM   #4

that ever ate a bad oyster?You will beg for a mouthful of those bad pistachios to get rid of the taste.
Gallery of shrimp poboy  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
United States
i've had worse things in my mouth
Gallery of the_clockwork  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Jersey
yes. . .frequently. . .i'm a big fan of pistachio's and i never learn my lesson. . .
Gallery of digimon7068  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 07:42 PM   #7

Quote posted by shrimp poboy View Post
that ever ate a bad oyster?You will beg for a mouthful of those bad pistachios to get rid of the taste.

Yes. I ate one on the streets of Tijuana from a street vendor.

It wasn't fresh and had a nasty metallic taste to it. No big deal though. Just walked it off and five times in two hours.
Gallery of bruce9241  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 07:44 PM   #8

You gotta take a chance in life. Don't be shy, just dive in. You never know. That brown nasty looking pistachio might be a gem. It might look like on the outside, but have an incredible pistachio taste on the inside. Or it just might taste like poison. Take a chance.
Gallery of bruce9241  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 07:45 PM   #9

Ever had a nasty pistachio that was inside of pistachio flavored ice cream? I haven't yet, but I bet my numbers coming up.
Gallery of bruce9241  

Old 23-Oct-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
Costa Rica
Quote posted by bruce9241 View Post
Ever had a nasty pistachio that was inside of pistachio flavored ice cream? I haven't yet, but I bet my numbers coming up.
lol
Gallery of nangiggles  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...