Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating straight Habenero peppers is just plain dumb

S

shrimp poboy

I keep a pack of them in the fridge and every fuckin time i decide to cut them up and put them on diff foods i regret the fuck out out of it.

I'm addicted to habanero sauce. Picked up some Dave's Ultimate Insanity sauce. They aren't shitting when they tell you to use it diluted (soups, dressings, etc) and only one drop at a time.

I'm addicted to habanero sauce. Picked up some Dave's Ultimate Insanity sauce. They aren't shitting when they tell you to use it diluted (soups, dressings, etc) and only one drop at a time.

Scorned woman same shit

Do you guys really like things that spicy or is it a macho I feel more manly sorta thing? (serious question)

I mean did you always like it, or did you do it because manly men like hot stuff, so you ate it for that reason and now you like it? I dunno, I ate spanish olives as a kid even though I couldnt stand them b/c someone said I wouldnt like them, and now I love them.

Do you guys really like things that spicy or is it a macho I feel more manly sorta thing? (serious question)

I mean did you always like it, or did you do it because manly men like hot stuff, so you ate it for that reason and now you like it? I dunno, I ate spanish olives as a kid even though I couldnt stand them b/c someone said I wouldnt like them, and now I love them.

I love the taste, it's usually after I'm done eating I struggle to cope. I have some hot sauces I have to walk around with my mouth agape afterward because it's too hot/painful to close.

do they really burn your ass? I dont think I've ever felt that, but then again, I havent eaten anything that was like, extremely hot.
Short answer, yes. If you eat enough of the right stuff :redhot:

I'm a pepperhead, to the point of adding cayenne pepper to a lot of foods, both for the heat and medicinal qualities (if you're curious there's a little article that gives an overview of the various things capsaicin can help. I've discovered that so far, it's not bullshit Alternative Medicine Uses of Capsicum Or Cayenne Pepper As An Herbal Remedy )

Top Bottom