COTB membership causes amnesia?

Posted: 23-Dec-2012 11:20 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about COTB membership causes amnesia? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: How cum every time I get COTB bombed they say, "forgot I was COTB and can't undew it" ... my bad...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
United States
How cum every time I get COTB bombed they say, "forgot I was COTB and can't undew it" ... my bad
Gallery of PICK3  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: COTB membership causes amnesia?

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
United States
off pick stop crying
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
-SD-
EXT ELITE ROB

Karmic Power: 2518
Karma Hits: 11311013
-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

Im gonna mop your ass again if you dont stop crying
United States

Gallery of -SD-  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
United States
mopped for 2 weeks!
Gallery of miplank  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:23 PM   #5
-SD-
EXT ELITE ROB

Karmic Power: 2518
Karma Hits: 11311013
-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

I will douche it
United States

Gallery of -SD-  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
United States
dew it
Gallery of miplank  

Old 23-Dec-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
United States
Does pick have sand in his vagina?
Gallery of Fitguy308