Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Conan The Barbarian.

Paulos

How many of these movies were there? I only saw the first one at Blockbuster. There is more than one isn't there?

Conan the Destroyer was part 2. Arnold was forced into doing that, and Red Sonja. Dino De Lorentes (check sp) handled Arnolds career badly in the start. He made him do those two movies for him (trapped him in a contract, Arnold later got back at him). It is a horrible movie, nothing like the first. Hopefully King Conan will be better.

THE ENDING OF CONAN THE DESTROYER IS ON AS I TYPE THIS.

DAMN THAT DUDE IS IN SHAPE!!!

KAYNE

The best part of that movie is when he is standing on the cliff working and swinging that huge sword...

With the music in the background..... damn

Dino's film company had a script and film rights to a couple of movies Arnold wanted (I am not sure, but I *think* one of them was the Crusades movie Arnold has long sought to make). He was willing to pay the top dollar asking price. But he wanted revenge for him being trapped into doing those two shitty movies, so he waited until the guy was nearly broke, and his film company was done with. Then he had a rep. buy the scripts and rights for him, for a rock bottom price. Pretty cool if you ask me!

And yes, that part with him swinging the sword was awesome. I love the ending though. When he is sitting on those steps alone. It is a powerful moment in the movie.

Y_Lifter said:
The best part of that movie is when he is standing on the cliff working and swinging that huge sword...

With the music in the background..... damn

the part where they are playing the carmina burana?

The soundrtack is by Basil Poledouris. One of my all-time favorites. I got a dubbed copy of the soundtrack when I was in 5th grade and just played it over and over and over. That soundtrack encouraged me to pick up the cello and become a concert musician. I still have that tape.

Top Bottom