Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The annoyances of living with a trophy girlfriend

Loved this one:
9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them
I like watching the HGTV channel for DIY stuff around the house and there's a program called hosue hunters, I love watching the bitches complain because the house is "too dated" because of stupid things like fixtures, switch plates, tiny RIDICULOUS things that they can change themselves but are too damn lazy to do so, when the house does need TLC they immediately tell their husbands that they have work cut out for them... :mad:

Reactions: ceo
As far as white American women being horrible goes...I just don't see it. Every girl I've dated, with the exception of one, was a decent, honest girl. Maybe it's because I live in the South, that girls here aren't shitheads? I dunno. I tend to think that people are people, there's assholes everywhere. Pray tell, if these American women were/are so terrible, why would anybody date them in the first place? Needy, materialistic, whiny, controlling, narcissistic....not really the type of qualities any sane man would want to deal with, even if the girl was smoking hot.

The same could be said for girls who complain about men, which would be all of them. Men are apparently complete assholes according to practically every girl I know. Well, men aren't assholes, and women aren't stuck up cunts. Each individual has the capability of being a wonderful person, or a dreadful pain in the ass.

And you can't relate attractiveness with shittiness. I find my girl to be very attractive, and she doesn't display any of the qualities listed in this thread, and she knows if she did, I wouldn't put up with it.

As far as white American women being horrible goes...I just don't see it. Every girl I've dated, with the exception of one, was a decent, honest girl. Maybe it's because I live in the South, that girls here aren't shitheads? I dunno. I tend to think that people are people, there's assholes everywhere. Pray tell, if these American women were/are so terrible, why would anybody date them in the first place? Needy, materialistic, whiny, controlling, narcissistic....not really the type of qualities any sane man would want to deal with, even if the girl was smoking hot.

The same could be said for girls who complain about men, which would be all of them. Men are apparently complete assholes according to practically every girl I know. Well, men aren't assholes, and women aren't stuck up cunts. Each individual has the capability of being a wonderful person, or a dreadful pain in the ass.

And you can't relate attractiveness with shittiness. I find my girl to be very attractive, and she doesn't display any of the qualities listed in this thread, and she knows if she did, I wouldn't put up with it.

ohh shut up :faint:

I can't wait for your "she was cheating on me" thread

you need to start watching the cooking channel

I like watching the HGTV channel for DIY stuff around the house and there's a program called hosue hunters, I love watching the bitches complain because the house is "too dated" because of stupid things like fixtures, switch plates, tiny RIDICULOUS things that they can change themselves but are too damn lazy to do so, when the house does need TLC they immediately tell their husbands that they have work cut out for them... :mad:

Top Bottom