Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustain alpha review

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
so i decided to give the sustain alpha a try...im skeptical about any supplement because most of them are worthless...

anyways just finsihed up a 6 week cutter prop/masteron

pct nolvadex 60mg 7 days 40 mg 7 days 30mg 7 days
thats what i always do every time and it works for me blah blah

anyways i added in sustain 5 pumps a day every day...after a week being off and into pct i can tell it does something..still making gains,still wanting to fuck and actually getting wood a few times throughout the night...which is odd because during pct i usually dont consider fucking till around a month or so after my cycle ends....anyways its only been a week so thats all i can say now...sustain does something i can tell...seems to give you the feeling of still having motivation and not feeling weak...no sense of crash yet...guess ill wait another 2 weeks and see where i am at to make the final call..but as of now i would recommend it just for the balance it seems to give..

HAYEZ said:
so i decided to give the sustain alpha a try...im skeptical about any supplement because most of them are worthless...

anyways i added in sustain 5 pumps a day every day...after a week being off and into pct i can tell it does something..still making gains,still wanting to fuck and actually getting wood a few times throughout the night...which is odd because during pct i usually dont consider fucking till around a month or so after my cycle ends....anyways its only been a week so thats all i can say now...sustain does something i can tell...seems to give you the feeling of still having motivation and not feeling weak...no sense of crash yet...guess ill wait another 2 weeks and see where i am at to make the final call..but as of now i would recommend it just for the balance it seems to give..
Thats great. If any one is thinking about tring pp products and wants a little incentive to do so. Send me a pm I will help you out.

i got the first batch of sustain alpha, didnt smell real fucking good, but worked very well. does the newer batch smell better (more like derma?)

HAYEZ said:

You should put some on your nuts!!! It feels awesome. No shit Bro.

1500 said:
i got the first batch of sustain alpha, didnt smell real fucking good, but worked very well. does the newer batch smell better (more like derma?)
Yes this new batch they changed the smell of the sustain. Almost orderless now.

I've used Sustain for PCT in the past, worked nicely... now I'm on HRT, and after my last cycle, I got a gyno flare-up (lump)... I'm a week into using letro and the lump is starting to go away... instead of using nolva right after to supposedly "prevent estrogen rebound", I'm gonna use Sustain Alpha.... hoping its mild anti-estrogen effect will take care of any estrogen rebound....plus its other benefits (libido, etc) can't hurt.

Top Bottom